Double Trouble

(At Dareth's dojo, the ninja are training Lloyd who is trying to light a light bulb with his Lightning. He grunts as Jay passes him.)

Jay: Focus, Lloyd. Control the power inside you. When you feel a surge welling up, harness it.

Lloyd: I understand. I am in control. (He groans.)

Jay: Come on, Lloyd. You can do it.

Lloyd: (Breaks the bulb) Aah! Stupid light bulb! You're putting too much pressure on me. Let me have one more try.

Kai: Ugh, sorry, Lloyd. That was the last light bulb.

(y/n): (Hands him a broom) Clean up, Lloyd. We'll continue training tomorrow.

(Lloyd uses it to punch a punching bag.)

Jay: (Sighs) What am I doing wrong, Sensei Wu? I can't seem to teach him to control his power.

(Lloyd's broom hits him on the head.)

Lloyd: You dare to defy the Green Ninja!?

Wu: Patience, Jay. Sometimes, the greatest opponent we face is ourselves, and that's especially true of Lloyd. Remember where he came from. He's the son of Lord Garmadon. It's going to take time for him to embrace the light.

(Nya enters the room, wearing her sequined dress.)

Nya: Hey, guys.

Ninja: Hey, Nya!

Nya: Hey, Jay. Uh, wanna come by the auto body shop later?

Jay: Uh, the auto body shop?

Nya: Yeah. I got a part-time job. Though I could fix up the Ultra Sonic Raider in my off time. Maybe if you come over, I can show you what I've been working on.

Jay: Uh, sure, heh. (He notices Nya is holding a letter.) Uh, what you got there?

Nya: Oh, um, this letter came for Lloyd. (She hands it to Wu.)

Wu: Hmm. It's from Lloyd's old school.

Cole: The Darkley School for Bad Boys?

(y/n): What does it say Sensei?

Wu: Formerly bad boys. Since the last time we were there, they've changed to the Darkley School for Great Children.

Kai: Heh, wait. They've turned good?

Wu: Hmm, it says here there's going to be a ceremony.

Cole: I love ceremonies. That means there's going to be cake.

Wu: Lloyd's change inspired them. Now they've invited Lloyd to give him an honorary degree in excellence.

(Lloyd breaks the broom and headbutts the punching bag.)

Kai: Are we sure we're talking about the same Lloyd?

(At the Black Bounty, Garmadon and his Serpentine are planning ways to get back at the ninja.)

Garmadon: Squeeze in tight. Can everyone hear me? Okay, so let's brainstorm on how to use my Mega Weapon to destroy the ninja. Remember, the weapon can only create, never destroy. And I can only use it once a day, as it drains all of my strength. So, no such thing as a bad idea. Anyone?

Chokun: What if you made more pirates?

Garmadon: Over the side!

Chokun: (Fangdam grabs him.) No, no. I-I was kidding. Wait. Aah! (He is thrown off the ship.)

Garmadon: Anyone else? Don't be shy. No bad ideas.

Lasha: Oh, what if you recreated the Devourer?