The Last Voyage

(The Falcon squawks as (y/n), Zane and Wu look through binoculars and spot the Dark Island.)

Zane: Hmm, most peculiar. Yesterday there was just ocean, but now there is an island.

(Y/n): My grandfather seal must have broken went the Stone Army awoken. That why now we can see it.

Wu: The Dark Island, Zane. And what I find more peculiar is after Ninjago City was attacked by the Stone Army, today they have vanished.

Zane: Do you think they are on this Dark Island? Garmadon may be responsible.

Wu: I fear that too. But what's most important is we have to find out what is on that island.

Zane: Perhaps my Falcon can have a look.

(He sends the Falcon off. The ninja are working on the Destiny's Bounty.)

Jay: (gets splashed with oil; groans) Ugh, useless pile of junk.

Nya: Oh, it's worse than I feared. The rotors on the starboard booster are completely destroyed. The port boosters are shot from the strain. Oh, sorry guys. She's not getting airborne anytime soon.

Cole: So if the Stone Army attacks again, we're sitting ducks.

Jay: Uh, ducks can fly, Cole. Weren't you listening?

Kai: We just got our tails handed to us and we couldn't even stop one of them. Ugh, I hate feeling helpless.

Wu: We mustn't give up hope, Kai.

Lloyd: But the Stone Army is indestructible. You saw it. At best, all my powers could do was slow them down.

Misako: That's not entirely true. There is a way to defeat them. And it is told within the scrolls. (Everyone heads inside the Bounty and Misako shows them the scroll.) The prophecy reveals that the power to defeat the Stone Army lies within the Green Ninja.

Lloyd: I tried. I gave them everything I had.

Misako: Yes, but you are stronger than you think. Look. The true power of the Green Ninja can only be unlocked when his four protectors find their own pure elemental powers. Only the Green Ninja's guardian, The Master of Light have the power to bring it out

Cole: Are we the protectors?

Jay: Pfft, silly question. Of course we are. Haha, right?

Zane: If we are the protectors, then we're doomed. Our elemental Golden Weapons no longer exist. We cannot tap into our elemental powers without them.

(Y/n): And we know I am the descendant of the Master of Light. But Mom never mention anything about brings out the power of the protector. Beside, I'm only a Guardian of Light not a Master of Light.

Misako: The answer lies within the Temple of Light.

Nya: Temple of Light? What's that?

Misako: Legend said before the Dark Island were divided. It use to be a resting place of the Master of Light. It is located at the Golden Peak. There where he find the gold that create Golden Weapons. The Master of Light and First Spinjitzu create their respective weapon but the only place that can forged is in the Temple of Light. It a powerful place I thought only existed in legend.

Wu: It's on the Dark Island?

Misako: I think our only choice is to find out.

Cole: So we get our powers back? All right!

Nya: But there's still one big problem: the Bounty can't fly.

Misako: It's a ship, right? Can't it sail?