The Golden Weapon

(Continuing from the previous episode, Kai gets ambushed by four mysterious Ninja.)

(Kai attacks the Ninja and escapes through the rooftop, but the Ninja attack him to the floor of the Monastery of Spinjitzu. Kai then turns on the training equipment to attack the other Ninja. As the fight continues to take part, Kai lands on one of the Ninja, making the other two dogpile on them when Wu stops the fight.)

Wu: Stop!

Cole, Jay, (y/n) and Zane: Yes, Sensei.

Kai: (Confused.) Wait a minute, they're your students too? (Wu nods.) This was my final test, wasn't i-?

(y/n): More like an intruder.

Jay: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! You never said anything about a fifth.

Cole: Uh, what he's trying to say, Sensei Wu, is that four of us have trained together. We're solid.

Kai: Didn't look so solid to me.

Zane: Master, what is the meaning of this?

Wu: Each of you have been chosen. Each in tune with elemental properties. But first, Ninja, Go!

(Wu uses his Spinjitzu to change the outfits of the five Ninja and give them each a weapon.)

Kai: Whoa!

Cole: How'd he do that?!

Jay: (Elated.) Whoa! Look what color I am!

Cole: Wait a minute, I'm still black.

(Wu starts donning each Ninja with their respective element.)

Wu: Kai, Master of Fire. It burns bright in you. Jay is blue, Master of Lightning.

Jay: Heh, that's not all I'm the master of. I do a little inventing. A dabble in model building. A touch of cooking. A little poetry.

(y/n): (Sighs.) More like "Mouth of Lightning".

Wu: Black Ninja is Cole, solid as rock, Master of Earth.

Cole: (To Kai.) Nice to meet you, kid. I got your back, and for the record, there ain't nothing in this world I'm afraid of.

Zane: Except for dragons.

Cole: (Annoyed.) Dragons aren't from this world, Zane. I said in this world.

Wu: Amethyst Ninja is (y/n), Master of Crystal. (y/n put back his kunai and bow to Wu) And White Ninja is Zane, Master of Ice, and seer with sixth sense. (As Wu speaks, Zane utilizes his shurikens before making them vanish.)

Kai: I sense this one takes things a little too seriously.

(y/n): What give it away? (in sarcastic voice)

Zane: You too have the gift?

Jay: (Laughs.) He's just making a joke, Zane. Remember what we talked about? Your sense of humor? Huh?

Zane: Yes, it was a joke. Haha. (Jay shakes his head in disappointment.)

Wu: Pay attention! You four are the chosen ones who will protect the Four Weapons of Spinjitzu... from Lord Garmadon.

Kai: But what about my sister?!

Jay: (Gasps excitedly.) We're saving a girl? Is she hot?

Cole: Jay...

(y/n): Come on dude, seriously.

Jay: I-I just wanna know what we're getting ourselves into. Does she like blue?