The Snake King

(Skales and Pythor are in the desert, digging.)

Skales: We're wasting our time, Pythor. There's nothing here but sand and dust.

Pythor: Keep digging. The Lost City of Ouroboros is under us. I know it.

Skales: Oh, face it, your first attempt to unite the tribes failed, and now that you have lost your flock, you've become desperate.

Pythor: I am desperate, my disloyal number two, but only to bring our kind together so that we can unleash the Great Devourer.

Skales: You put too much faith in legends. Besides, all the Serpentine know is to be at war with one another.

Pythor: (He finds a dial and laughs.) Skales, I believe we've found it. (He turns the dial and the City emerges.) I present to you the city formerly known as the Lost City of Ouroboros.

(The Destiny's Bounty passes a mountain as the Postman, on a bicycle with improvised wings emerges above from the clouds, holding a parcel.)

Postman: Wait! Slow down! I have a package for Sensei Wu!

Lloyd: First, I'll stomp on his tail. Then when he turns, a thunder clap to his ears. Then when he's stunned, I'll disarm him.

Cole: Too late, he's already hypnotized you and now you're under his control.

Zane: Or he's already put you in a squeeze.

Kai: Or spit on you with his hallucinatory venom. Trust me, bad stuff.

Lloyd: (Groans) Uncle, what's the best way to stun a Serpentine if you don't know what kind they are?

Wu: Sadly, it was the Sacred Flute you five carelessly lost.

Jay: Hey, no, no, no, we didn't lose it. Pythor stole it.

(y/n): Whatever the case, without it we have nothing to combat their powers.

Wu: We may have prevented them from uniting in the past, but they will try again, and one day they will be stronger.

Cole: Don't worry. I've almost reached my Full Potential, and when I become the Green Ninja, we're not gonna need any magic flute.

Kai: You're gonna be the Green Ninja? Hahaha, don't make me laugh.

Zane: I thought it was decided that I was destined to become the Green Ninja.

Jay: Oh! The only thing decided about you, Zane, is that you're weird. (The Ninja start arguing.)

(y/n): Wow, it took like 3 seconds for you guys to fight.

Lloyd: Yeah, yeah, yeah. What's in the box?

Wu: Your new uniforms. (The Ninja gasps in awe.)

Jay: Whoa! They've got, like, armor.

Kai: I love the gold highlights.

Cole: Battle claws!

Zane: The material is really light and breathable.

(y/n): Huh, neat.

Lloyd: Oh, nothing for me?

Wu: Um, you get, uh, the box. (The alarm turns off.)

(y/n): Sorry to break up the moment, boys, but a small faction of our slithering friends are stirring up trouble at Mega Monster Amusement Park.

Lloyd: Amusement park? Can I go? Can I go with you, please? Let me make things up. I can help.

Wu: I'm sorry, nephew. You will stay here, where it's safe.

Lloyd: Oh, Ninja get all the fun.

Jay: What do you say, guys? Time to try out the new merchandise?