New Life in Korea!!

You have been a fan of KPop for such a long time! You have loved it ever since you were young! You had you own favourite groups that you practically listened to every day. You loved KPop so much that your lifelong dream was to become an idol! Well that dream just might come true as you had just come home from an addition that YG was hosting in your town! Your parents couldn't have been prouder that you tried your best at your audition.
"Oh y/n I'm just so proud of you!! I can't believe you actually did it. That takes so much guts!" Your mom giggled as she practically squeezed you to death
"But mom I haven't even got my results yet!" You giggled as you hugged her back.
"Awwhoney that's okay . You still went and gave that audition your all! Even if you don't make it I'm still so proud!"
" I'm proud of you too" Your father said "so proud y/n"
Thanks guys! I'm still in shock that I actually did it" you said happily
"I know how hard you have been practicing" your mom said
You hugged your mom again as you yawned
"Well that audition wore me out! I'm off to bed
Goodnight mom and dad" You hugged your parents as you went up to bed
"Goodnight future KPop idol!" Your mom laughed
You laughed back at her
You got ready for bed and got in. You couldn't beileve that there was a chance you would be accepted as a trainee. A trainee for YG no less. You couldn't wait to get your results back! You closed your eyes dreaming about you singing and dancing on stage with adoring fans cheering

A few days later you were coming home from school when your mom handed you a letter as you walked through the door
"Honey look what came! It's a letter from YG! It came while you were at school. I wanted you to open it!" She said as she handed you the letter excitedly
"Really oh my gosh this might be it!" You began opening the letter with shaky hands. You were nervous! What if you failed! You tried to calm yourself as you ripped the letter open!
"Dear y/n! Congratulations! You have been accepted as an official Trainee of YG entertainment! Please come to Korea as soon as you can. We look forward to training with you."
YG
You felt like passing out! Was this real! Were you jut accepted as a Trainee! You love led up at your mom and smiled brightly with delight
"Mom pinch me I feel like I'm dreaming"
Your mom giggled and pinched you lightly before taking a glance at the letter before squealing with delight before tightly embracing you!
"Ahhhhh y/n!! Congratulations I'm so proud!!"
You giggled and squealed just as your dad walked in and was about to ask what happened before looking at the letter. He joined in the group hug!
"I'm so proud of you y/n" he said
"Thanks guys! I'm gonna be an idol!" You cheered

It's a couple days later and your all packed. You and your parents are ready to board your flight to Korea which was booked the day you got accepted as a trainee. You and you parents get on the plane and the plane takes off.

"Ladies and gentlemen we are now landing in Korea. Please prepare for landing." The captain said through the speaker.
When your flight landed you and your parents went through security and picked up your belongings before taking the long walk to the YG building.
"Well y/n this is it" your mom said as she squeezed your shoulders. You smiled back and began walking in before turning around and realizing that your parents weren't following you. You frowned and ran back to them.
"Wait you guys aren't coming with me" you said sadly. The idea that you would be living away from your parents alone made you want to cry. They were basically your whole world. Your mom hugged you with tears in her eyes
"I'm afraid we can't go with you honey. You must stay here with the other trainees. We need to go back home."
You hurried your face in your moms jacket and began sobbing.
"No! Please don't leave me alone! I don't know anyone!" You began sobbing and begging them not to go.
"I'm so sorry y/n but we can't stay here with you. We have lives back at home." Your father said embracing you and your mom
You all just stood there sobbing for a while until a young women tapped you in the shoulder.
"Hi there. You must be one of the new trainees. Come this way. You must come to your dorm."
"Wait can I just please say goodbye!" You said with tears in your eyes. She nodded her head as you embraced your parents tighter then ever.
"Goodbye guys I'm gonna miss you so much!" You sobbed
"Goodbye y/n we will miss you so much" they both sobbed back before you finally let go and began following the women to your room. You kept looking behind you and blowing kisses and waving before you were out of sight form your parents. As you were trying to stop crying the women dropped you off in your room and left you to get settled. You rolled in your suitcase and flopped on the bed sobbing naturally wondering if you would ever be able to stop. You knew that soon you wouldn't be able to cry freely as you would need to go to the first meal of your trainee life.