She comes to protect you when your swarmed by paparazzi.

You and girls we're just coming back from a nice dinner after your practice together and after saying your goodbyes to the girls you decided that you would go grab some fresh air as it was still quite light outside despite it being quite late already.

You went outside through the front of the YG building and stood amongst the sunlight. Or at least what was left of it. Even though it was still light out the sun was beginning to set leaving the sky in beautiful colours such as pink, purple and yellow. The sunset was mesmerizing to you as you found yourself looking up to stare at it. You sighed happily and closed you eyes as you felt the warmth of the sunlight hit your face. You didn't want this moment to ever end.

However your moment of peace was disturbed as heard a voice of a man saying "hey look it's YG's beautiful and talented new Trainee Y/N!" You opened your eyes to see him and many others with cameras walking towards you. You sighed as you realized who they were. Paparazzi. You thought you wouldn't have to deal with them yet as you haven't officially debuted yet. But it turns out that video that YG released on to YouTube introducing you as one of their newest trainees was more popular then you expected.

"Y/N!! Do you mind posing for a few pictures!! Just for a few minutes!!" Another man said and before you had a chance to answer him he along with the rest of the paparazzi shoved their cameras into your face. You couldn't even react to them evading your personal space as you were suddenly blinded by many flashes of lights followed by the sound of voices saying "look over here!" Or "smile for us y/n! Come on now!!"

It all became very overwhelming for you and you felt a rush of anxiety begin to wash over you. You knew you had to try asking these people to back up and give you some space.
"Please back up everyone!" You pleaded "give me some space!!"
However your pleas fell on deaf ears as none of the men backed up. In fact they did the exact opposite and came even closer to you invading your personal space even more and shoving their cameras closer to your face to the point where you had to shut your eyes because the flashes of white light from the cameras were just so close to you that they hurt your eyes.

The men continued shove their cameras in your face and invade your personal privacy. Some of them even went as far to command for you to look their way and smile or pose. Their tones sounding aggressive when they did so. Your anxiety became more and more intense and every time you told them to stop and give you space they ignored you and it would sometimes cause their commands to sound even more aggressive and at times even threatening. You were at the point where you would try blocking your face from the cameras with your hands but this caused the men to grab your wrists and pull them away from your face. They were getting to the point where they would shove you or pull at your hair to get your attention so that you would look in their direction.

You felt tears welling up in your eyes from the intense amount of fear you were feeling. And just as you thinking that you couldn't take anymore you heard a familiar voice call out that caused the paparazzi and you to turn towards it. It was Rosé and she looked livid.
"Hey!! What the hell do you all think your all doing!! Leave her alone!!"

The men tried to ignore her and some of them tried to pull at your hair or grab you to try and get you to look away from Rosé but she wasn't having any of that. It just made her more angry then she already was. She shoved her way into the middle of the circle that the paparazzi formed around you and held you close to her to comfort you.
"Hey don't you dare lay any hands on her!" She seethed at the men "are you deaf!! What did I just say!! Leave her alone!! If you all do not back away from her this instant you all will regret it!!"
Taking Rosé's warning all the men put lowered their cameras and backed away a few steps from you and Rosé. She then took you by the hand and wrapped her other arm around your shoulders to safely guide you out of the circle. She made sure to stay close just in case any of the men tried to grab at you or shove their cameras in you face again.

Just before you and her went inside the safety of the YG building she turned to the paparazzi still holding you close.
"Go on!! Leave!! You're all no longer welcome here!! I better not see you Harassing anyone else near this building!!" She sternly said to them before turning around and guiding you inside the building.

Once you both were safely inside she kneeled down in front of you to wipe the tears that were in your eyes. She even wiped the tears on your cheeks that managed to escape your eyes.
"Y/N are you okay? They didn't hurt you did they?!" She said with a worried tone and she checked your body for any bruises.
"No they didn't hurt me to bad. Well at least they didn't leave any bruises but it still hurt when they would grab at me. Especially when they pulled my hair. No I'm not okay. Not after that." You whimpered sacredly still trying to recover from the incident. Rosé frowned and pulled you in for a hug. Rubbing your back trying her best to soothe and comfort you.
"Awwe sweetheart I'm so sorry you had to go through that." She comforted "I promise I won't ever let them hurt you ever again. If they ever come back I promise I'll be there to protect you. If it would help how about whenever you want to step outside for some fresh air you come find me and I'll go out with you just in case they dare to come back. Does that sound okay?" You nodded.
"Yes i would really appreciate that so much!! Thank you so much Rosie!!"
"Of course!! It's my pleasure. Do you need anything else from me right now?" She asked
"An escort back to my dorm and some more comfort." You said
"Of course!! I'll give you all the hugs you want when we get back to your dorm!" She smiled "I was coming outside to ask you if you wanted me to walk you back to your dorm when I saw you anyway."
"Thank you Rosie! That sounds exactly what I need right now." You smiled
"Anytime y/n! I'll always be here for you." She said

You and Rosé began to walk back to your dorm. You felt safe by her side and you knew you would feel even safer in the future as she would be there to protect you from anyone who would ever try to hurt or bother you again.