You're beautiful just how you are.

*Author's warning: this chapter may contain material that might upset viewers. This chapter will talk just a little bit about an eating disorder called anorexia as well as feeling ashamed of your body and body shaming. I would also like to remind all of you that you are all beautiful just the way you are and the words that are mentioned in this chapter do not describe you at all. That being said this chapter also contains language that might be triggering or bothersome for some readers! If you feel these topics  or the language in this chapter will be too much for you to read please skip this chapter. Thank you all for the continued support! I love you all*
____________________________________

You had just finished up a long and tiring day of training and you were sitting in your room replaying the events of today in your head. What had happened today was that during dance practice your instructor pulled you aside during your short break to discuss your body. They basically body shamed you saying you were just to fat and you jiggled to much while dancing and that you didn't look beautiful or graceful at all. They also said you needed to lose some weight and you needed to start dieting right away. They said all this straight to your face as you tried your very hardest not to break down into tears right in front of your instructor. But now that you were in your room you began to let out all of those emotions that were bottled up inside you.  The words your instructor said hurt so much and that pain could be heard with just how loud your cries were. You were glad Seoya wasn't there at that moment.

Your head suddenly darted up to face the door as you heard a soft knock on it along with Rosé's voice on the other side
"Hi y/n it's Rosé! I heard your all finished with training so I thought I would take you out for dinner with the girls! I bet your hungry!" She giggled
While it was true you were very hungry the thought of food made you scared. You were scared if you ate in big portions you would just put on pounds. So you decided that tonight you would eat one of the smallest portions in the dining hall. You needed to lose the weight. Well at least that's what was drilled in your memory now.
"Sorry Rosé! I'm busy tonight but thanks for the offer!" You said trying to make yourself stop crying.
Rosé's face turned shocked. She knew you well enough by now that you wouldn't normally decline going out for a meal.
"Are you sure y/n? I mean you must be starving. You have been at work all day working your voice and body." Rosé said with a hint of concern in her voice

You took a deep breath preparing your next sentence. You didn't want her to be suspicious about your plan to at most eat one of the smallest portions at the dining hall that the company provided you for the purpose of keeping you in shape. It wasn't enough to satisfy you but you were willing to take the risk to lose the weight you were convinced you needed to lose.
"Really Rosé it's completely okay. I'll just eat at the dining hall later." You said
"Y/N the food at the dining hall can be quite restrictive at times. That's why I want to take you out every once in a while. Are you positive you still wanna eat at the dining hall?" Rosé said her voice becoming more and more worried.

At this point you were starting to get annoyed with Rosé for not dropping the topic. So annoyed that you didn't think about your next sentence.
"Rosé!!" You yelled as she was suddenly taken back by your change of tone. "I already told you I'm perfectly fine!! Please just leave me alone! Your being so annoying right now!!" You yelled as your voice began to crack. Rosé would have defiantly figured out by that voice crack that you were indeed crying.
"Y/N!!" She cried out "please don't speak to me that way! I'm just concerned that's all!! Please open the door! You sound really upset!!"
As tears began to run down your face you reluctantly got up to open the door to let Rosé in. Upon seeing your tear stained face she immediately took you in her arms not caring about how you just spoke to her anymore.
"Oh y/n sweetie!" She said in her soft voice as she began to rub your back to soothe you.
"Rosie I'm so sorry!! Please forgive me for saying those things to you!!" You continued to cry into her shoulder.
"Y/N of course I forgive you sweetie." Her heart breaking for you as she could see how upset you were with whatever happened in your day earlier.
"Rosie am I fat? Please be honest!" You cried out
As tears continued to stream down your face
Rosé was taken aback by your words. Her heart shattered. Why in the world would you ask her that. She thought you were absolutely beautiful.
"Y/N? No of course your not! Not at all! Your absolutely gorgeous! Why would you even say that about yourself?"
"Rosé your just saying that since your my friend. Admit it I am fat! I have been told that by the dance instructor during practice today! I jiggle to much when I dance and I need to lose weight!" You sobbed

Rosé's face suddenly turned angry. She was absolutely disgusted that one of the dance instructors would say that to a trainee. And not just any trainee. One of her best friends. She was determined to find this dance instructor and teach him a lesson about respect by reporting him to YG. She was also willing to deal with it herself if YG didn't care about the hurtful words of the instructor. But all that would have to wait as you were her main priority right now. She took you in her arms once again and began to stroke your hair.
"Y/N listen to me. That dance instructor is absolutely delusional to body shame you. You are absolutely gorgeous. You don't need to change a thing about you. You are beautiful just the way you are. I love you, the girls adore you and your family and friends love you for you. We all know just how talented and beautiful you are." Rosie soothed.

Hearing her words made you forget all about the dance instructor's hurtful words.
"Thank you Rosie! Thank you so much!!"
"Oh y/n of course. Now don't your worry I will be sure that the dance instructor who said all those awful things to you gets the punishment that they deserve. "She said as she took your hand" but right now my main priority is getting some food into that beautiful body of yours." She playfully poked your stomach and your giggled
"Good because I'm starving!" You said as she laughed
"Good! Come on y/n let's go. The girls are waiting"she smiled as she led you out of the YG building. You were suddenly all smiles knowing that you would get to spend more time with all of your best friends. And that dance instructor would always think twice about their words once Rosé reported their horrible actions or dealt with them herself.