You Pass Out

"Y/N what are you doing in here so late" Rosé said as she entered the practice room that you were dancing in. As she entered the room the music suddenly became louder then it was in the hallway. She looked over at you to see that you had not yet realized she was there. You were still facing the mirror dancing as sweat dripped down your forehead. Rosé also realized that your back was covered in sweat. She walked over to you and gave you a gentle shoulder tap. You jumped and turned to face Rosé as you went over to your phone to turn off the music.

"Sorry y/n I didn't mean to scare you. I just saw you in here as I was passing by as me and the girls just finished practice. What are you doing in here so late?" Rosé asked with a hint of concern in her voice. As an idol she knew how important training your skills meant for you to debut and this meant late nights in the practice room. But even she was concerned with just how exhausted you looked. I mean you were absolutely drenched in sweat and you also looked like you could pass out at any moment.

"No you're all good Rosie. I'm surprised I didn't see you coming from your reflection in the mirror.I guess I was so focused on practicing and perfecting my dance that I have to perform tomorrow for the judges." You said still breathing heavily from dancing so hard.

"Oh y/n I completely understand how nerve wracking performing for the judges can be. But I saw you as I was coming in and I saw absolutely no mistakes in your dancing. You were dancing so perfectly and it was beautiful to watch. What you need right now is to get some rest so you're not tired tomorrow." Rosé said gently taking your hand "come on honey I'll walk you back to your dorm"

You in desperation to keep practicing grabbed Rosé's wrist to try and pry her off you. But your grip was weak and Rosé noticed you starting to rock back and forth on your feet and you were slurring your words a little.

"Rosie..I'm..okay... I..need...to..practice."
Just as you were about to finish your sentence you eyes suddenly closed and you collapsed to the floor. Luckily Rosé still had her grip on you so she was able to catch you

"Y/n!!!" Rosé panicked "y/n are you okay wake up!!" She cried out
However you didn't even budge which caused Rosé to panic more. She quickly ran out of the practice room to find some medical staff but not before gently lowering you to the ground.

She ran as fast as her feet would carry her to the medical room and burst in. She didn't care if it wasn't professional. All she cared about was you. The lady at the desk looked up at her with concern in her eyes once she saw how panicked Rosé looked.
"Rosé is everything alright?!" She asked
"No there's an emergency. Y/n the trainee is passed out in one of the practice rooms. Please we need help!"
"Oh no!! That's not good!! Thank you for coming so quickly. Don't worry Rosé we will send some people to help out and I will call an ambulance right away."
"Thank you!!" Rosé said "I'm going to go back and help the medical staff with y/n"
"Thank you Rosé!" The lady said as Rosé ran out of the medical office and back to the practice room.

As she entered the room the medical staff were not far behind her. She watched as they wheeled in a stretcher.
"She's right here!" Rosé said as the medical staff began to gently lift your body onto the stretcher. They then began to wheel you out towards the outside where an ambulance met them shortly after. The paramedics all came out to wheel you into the back of the ambulance. One of the paramedics spoke with one of the medical staff. While all this was happening all Rosé could do was watch with worry in her eyes as they began to water and a few tears slipped down her cheeks. She tried to hold back her tears but she wasn't able to. After all she was so scared about what was happening with you. She cared about you like one of her own sisters and like she does the girls and seeing you in not good condition hurt her so much.

The medical staff began to wrap up their conversation with the paramedics as they began to get in the ambulance and drive off to bring you to the hospital. One of the medical staff turned towards Rosé to explain what was happening with you
"It's okay Rosé. They believe all it is is over exhaustion. So they're gonna take her in and let her recover. They also said you and the girls are more then welcome to come see how's she doing tomorrow. Now I'm going to tell YG what's going on and let him know why Y/n won't be there tomorrow. Everything will be okay."
"Thank you so much." Rosé said as the medical staff went back inside. She took a deep breath and headed inside as well. First things first she had to tell the girls what happened with you. As she walked back to the practice room she and the girls had occupied she had already made plans to visit you tomorrow as soon as she was able. She was sure the girls were still there just chatting as they were when she left. After all she knew they could talk for hours. She was also sure that once she broke the news to the girls they would be joining her tomorrow to visit you at the hospital.