She catches you singing in the shower

You had just got done with yet another super long and tiring day of training. You walked into your dorm room and closed the door behind you. Seoya, your roommate was already there. She was relaxing in her bed reading a book. She must have finished up with training before you. She lifted her head and greeted you with a warm smile when she saw you enter the room.
"Hello y/n. Welcome back!" She smiled "how was your day?"
"Hi Seoya!" You smiled back at her "my day went pretty well today. It was just so tiring! How did yours go?"
"Same as yours!" She said "it went well but it was tiring"
"Well I'm glad your day went well today Seoya!" You said with another smile "but I'm absolutely drenched in sweat from dance training and dance practice. So I'm going to go take a quick shower."
"Sounds good! Enjoy your shower!" Seoya smiled again at you as she continued from where she left off in her book.

You stepped into the bathroom and took off your clothes and turned on the water. You then stepped into the shower and began to get your hair wet to prepare it to be washed. As you began to wash you hair a song from Blackpinks new album popped into your head. It was The Happiest Girl, which was your favourite song from the album. You couldn't help but begin to sing the song from the beginning. As you were singing you became completely embursed into the song and began to sing louder and louder with all your heart. The volume of your voice caused Seoya to stop reading her book. She began to just listen to the sound of your voice which she thought was absolutely beautiful.

Apprently she was wasn't the only one that heard it as Rosé just so happened to be walking by. As she was walking a faint but beautiful sound caused her to stop in her tracks. She began to follow the direction of the sound and once she realized it was coming from your dorm room she knocked softly on the door. Seoya was the one who answered it. Once she saw it was Rosé on the other side. She smiled and let her inside.
"Well hello there Seoya! Lovely seeing you again." Rosé smiled
"You as well Rosé" Seoya said "what brings you here. Do you want to see y/n? She's just in the shower right now."
"Ahhhh so that's who the beautiful voice belongs to. I heard it while I was walking through the hallway. I can hear it much more clearly now. And boy I could just listen to it for hours. And wait y/n is singing The Happiest girl from me and the girls newest album. Oh her voice is just so breathtaking singing that song!" Rosie said with a excited tone in her voice.
"I know isn't is amazing!" Seoya agreed

Suddenly Rosé and Seoya both heard you shut off the water. They decided to sit on Seoya's bed and wait for you to come out of the bathroom. You dried yourself off and out on some comfortable sweats and stepped out. However you weren't expecting Rosé to be sitting on Seoya's bed waiting for you. You were a little stunned to see her but it was a nice surprise.
"Hi Rosé! What are you doing here?" You said as Rosé got up to give you a hug.
"Well I just so happened to be walking by when I heard the most beautiful sound. It was quiet but it was still lovely." She said
That's when I sunk in. Rosé heard you singing. You didn't know what to do or say so you just stayed quiet and let her continue.
"The sounds was coming from your dorm room. Seoya let me in once I knocked and she told me you were taking a shower. That's when I realized that beautiful sound I heard in the hallway was of you singing! And y/n you have such a beautiful voice! I'm so impressed. And to top it all off you were singing The Happiest Girl. I was so honoured." She said these words with such excitement that you were a little stunned. Well in shock was a better word. You couldn't believe that Rosé who was one of the best vocalists in Blackpink was complimenting you for your singing voice.

You must have not said anything for a few minutes because Rosé looked at you with concerned eyes.
"Y/n sweetie are you okay?" She asked
"Rosé I'm better then okay!" You said with excitement "you, one of the best vocalists in Blackpink just complimented me on my voice. Me! That's unbelievable. I didn't think I was singing loud enough for anyone but Seoya to hear me. So I'm still shocked. But I'm so honoured. I can't tell you how much your words mean to me!"
Rosé's heart almost burst with happiness. She was overjoyed to hear your kind words.
"Oh honey. Of course I would compliment  you. You deserve every single bit of praise in the world with a voice like that!" Rosé said as you pulled her in for another hug.
"Thank you so much Rosé" you said
"Anytime my beautiful future main vocalist!" She giggled
"Those words made your heart flutter as you felt yourself fill with confidence. Because if Rosé thought you will skilled enough to be a main vocalist then maybe just maybe you could believe it yourself