Getting you ready

As soon as you felt the morning sunlight pouring through your window you immediately put your pillow over your face to block it out. You were just to tired for the sun to be waking you up now. You tried to fall back asleep but just as you were about to a dreadful noise startled you and your roommate making you jump and making her open her eyes and sit up in her bed. The alarm was set by the YG staff. They set every alarm in every dorm to the same dreadful time. You looked at the clock and it read 5:00 am. Too early for you. You so dreadfully wanted to go back to sleep but you knew you might be in trouble if you did. But before you were about to force yourself out of bed to turn off the alarm it suddenly stopped. You turned to see your roommate standing over it and smiling at you. It seemed she found you not being a morning person amusing.
"Don't like mornings hmm? Haha don't worry I was just like you before I had to start waking up around this time for school. I hated it at first but then I got used to it overtime." She smiled trying to comfort you being tired with her words.
"Well I'm glad i won't be this tired every morning if I'm to get used to it." You and her giggled "but I don't think we have met yet. I'm y/n" you said getting out of bed to shake her hand politely
"Nice to meet you y/n I'm Seoya." She said
"That's a beautiful name! I like it"! You said
"Well thank you. I love your name too!"
"Well are you ready?" You asked Seoya
"Yeah I guess a little nervous though. How about you."
"Oh yes definitely nervous but I suppose there's no turning back now." You said

As Seoya nodded her head in agreement there was a soft knock at the door. You heard it and went over to open it. You expected it to be a YG staff member but to your present surprise is was Rosé! She had a small make up pouch with her and a few hair accessories. She smiled as you gave her a tight hug.
"Rosie hi good morning!" You said
"Good morning honey how did you sleep?" Rosé asked as she hugged you back.
"I slept good thank you for helping me fall asleep Rosie! You really did help me." You said as you let her in to your room
"Anytime y/n it was a pleasure" Rosé smiled at you
Seoya was shocked about Rosé being in your room. While she wasn't as big as a Blackpink fan as you she was still a fan of their music. She immediately went up to Rosé to shake her hand with a big grin on her face.
"Omg it's really you Rosé!" She said
"Well hello there sweetie it's nice to meet you" she said sweetly.
"Nice to meet you too I'm Seoya. I really like Blackpink's music! You guys are amazing." She said
Rosé smiled at Seoya's compliment.
"Well thank you Seoya" she said grinning.
Seoya grabbed her hairbrush,toothbrush and an outfit for
The day and went off to the bathroom.
"See you later y/n and it was a pleasure meeting you Rosé" she said as you and Rosé waved at her as she left.
"Rosé what brings you here so early?" You asked excitedly
"Well y/n I'm here to help you get ready for your first day as a trainee. But it seems like your not even dressed yet." Rosé said pointing out that you were indeed still in your PJs.
"Thank you so much for helping Rosé. Yeah I know. I just don't know what to wear." You said.
"Well then I'll be your stylist for the day then. Madam if I can please see your suitcase?" Rosé giggled
"Of course you can Madam." You giggled back at her as you played along. You got up and brought her your suitcase full of clothes. She opened it and began scanning for and outfit for you. She decided on a white shirt with white puffed sleeves and some black leggings. She pulled the clothing items she chose out of your suitcase and showed them of to you.
"So what do you think y/n. Is this suitable for you my lady." She joked once again causing you to giggle.
"Yes Rosie that's perfect! I'll quickly go change."You said pulling out some undergarments and socks out of your suitcase.
"Okay y/n I'll wait here. Once you come out I wanna do your hair and makeup!
"That's sounds great." You said disappearing into the small closet on the wall.

You came out moments later wearing the outfit Rosé picked out. You even did a quick little spin to model it for her. She couldn't beileve how beautiful you looked. Even though it was a simple outfit she thought you still looked amazing.
"So you like?" You asked.
"Oh y/n your beautiful!" She said as you giggled
"Thank you so much Rosie. You are after all a great stylist." You giggled
"Why thank you but my work is not done yet come sit on the bed so I can do your hair and makeup for you. " she said as she sat on your bed
"Okay!" You smiled as you sat facing her.
A couple minutes later Rosé had finished putting a light, Neutral makeup look on you and putting your hair into two twin braids with little white flower hair ties at the end of each braid for a cute little touch. You got off the bed and turned to face Rosé.
"So how is the finished look." You asked.
She pulled out her phone to take a picture of you and showed you. Your jaw dropped when you saw how beautiful you were. Rosé definitely was an amazing stylist as she was an idol.
"I think you look breathtaking." She said smiling at you.
"Oh Rosé I look so beautiful! Thank you so much. Are you sure your not a stylist as well as a idol?" You smirked at her.
"Nope just an idol although that might be fun!" She laughed as you pulled her in for a quick thank you hug. Just as you let her go Seoya came in all ruled up as well. She smiled at you when she saw you.
"Wow y/n you look beautiful!" She said
"Thanks so much Seoya. Rosé helped me." You said
"She looks great Rosè Great job. But I think we better get going to breakfast y/n." Seoya said. You and her began to walk out of the dorm and you waved bye to Rosé as you walked.
"Thank you for the compliment Seoya" Rosé said
"Bye Rosé thank you so much!."
"Your welcome Rosé bye!" Seoya said.
"Bye y/n, bye Seoya. Have a great first day!" She said as you and Seoya headed down to breakfast. You were already confident you were gonna rock today because of how amazing the best stylist in the world
made you look.