She comforts you when you have a nightmare.

"Close in on her boys! She's not getting away this time!!" A man with a camera around his neck commanded his paparazzi crew as they got closer and closer to you.

You were stuck in the middle of a tight circle that was formed around you from what looked like to you, hundreds of men with cameras. You were becoming more and more scared the closer they got. Eventually one man got so close to you he was able to reach out and grab a firm grip on your arm.

"Let go of me!!" You cried out but that only caused another man to grab your other arm.
"Yes keep grabbing her boys!! Get her!!" The man who shouted out previous orders commanded once more.
"Nooo help someone help!!" You cried at the top of you lungs but it was no use. It seemed no one could hear you no matter how loud you screamed for help.

Suddenly you felt dozens of hands grab you all at once as you heard another order be shouted from the same man

"Pick her up!!"  Once those words left his mouth you suddenly felt your feet lift off the floor as you realized you were being carried by dozens of men. They all had you by either your arms, your legs or your torso so there was no chance of escape.
"Please put me down!! Help someone help!!" You cried out once more.

"Haha not a chance beautiful lady!! We're taking you somewhere we can take all the photos of you that we want without any interference from anyone!! You from this day forward belong to us!!" A man said

"No!! Please put me down!! Let me go!! You cried out "help someone-

You were about to finish your sentence when you felt someone shaking you.

"Y/n!! Wake up!!" You heard a voice say as you suddenly opened your eyes to a bright room. The men were gone. You then realized that you were only dreaming.
"Y/n are you okay?" You heard your roommate Seoya day as you looked up at her. "You we're having a nightmare. I heard you crying in your sleep."
You reached for your face as you realized there were tear stains on your cheeks.

"I'm really sorry for waking you Seoya." You said "But thank you for waking me up I was having a really scary dream."
"Oh y/n don't apologize I'm just really happy your alright." She said as she noticed more tears starting to run down your cheek. Once she saw them she wiped them away with her hand softly
"Wow that dream must of been really scary. You look so shaken up and your still crying." She said with concern in her voice
"Yeah it was really scary." You said as your voice was trembling. "I need rosie."
"Say no more ill go get her. I bet she's still awake singing in one of the practice rooms." Seoya said "I'll be back!! Hang in there y/n!!"

Once Seoya was gone the effects of the nightmare were really taking it's tole on you. It was a very scary dream after all. And you being alone even though it was for a few minutes made the effects of the nightmare stronger. Tears began falling down your cheeks once more as you buried you head into your arms and proceeded to sob. However you wouldn't be dealing with the aftermath of this nightmare very longs as a few minutes later the door of your dorm room opened followed by Seoya and Rosé.

"Y/n I found her!!" Seoya said as Rosé followed her in. When you heard the sound of Seoya's voice you immediately looked up at her and Rosé. That's when Rosé saw the tear stains on your cheeks and just how sad and scared you looked. It absolutely broke her heart seeing you so scared. She immediately ran over to you to comfort you.
"Awwe sweetheart come here" she soothed as she sat on your bed beside you and wrapped her arms around you. "I'm here now don't worry. I got you."
"I'll give you two some time" Seoya said as she left the room.
"Thank you Seoya!" Rosé said, she then turned her attention back to comforting you.

"Rosie" you sniffled as more tears ran down your cheeks "it was really scary."
"Oh y/n I'm so sorry about your nightmare sweetheart." She comforted while wiping the tears from your cheeks. "Do you wanna tell me what it was about?"
"Well remember those paparazzi from before? Well the dream was basically about them kidnapping me so they could take pictures of me whenever they wanted. They were invading my privacy and touching me. It felt so real and it was really scary!" You cried as your voice began to crack again
"Oh sweetheart." She soothed once more. "I'm really sorry you had to go through that. But it was all a dream. Those scary men aren't here anymore. I promise it wasn't real. And even if they were here I promise I wouldn't let them lay a finger on you. I would protect you."
"Thank you Rosie!" You said "I guess I'm feeling a little better now but I don't think I can sleep now."
Rosie smiled that soft smile at you "leave that to me my dear" she said "all I need to to do is lay down"

You smiled at Rosie and nodded before you got comfortable underneath the covers. She then cuddled in next to you and stroked your hair soothingly. She then began to sing softly to you. As Rosie continued singing you felt you eyes closing gently. Before long you were sleeping again. Rosie smiled at you
"Goodnight y/n! Sweet dreams sweetheart"