I only want you

I looked at myself in the mirror looking at my dress instantly getting insecure. I sighed grabbing my jean jacket and walking out the door. I've been on so many dates with so many guys but they never go as planned. They were all hot but their personality was ass.

"Another date?" Oscar yelled across the street as I walked to my car. Oscar was my neighbor. He is the guy I always go back to. We never really dated. We only fucked around. Meaning he took my virginity and never left my side but we never ever made it official so I was still single. "Yup" I smiled getting in my car and driving off to the restaurant.

Once I parked I texted the guy I was here and got out. "Table for 2" I spoke gently to the lady in front of me. "Follow me" She smiled. She led me to a table near the window. It was a beautiful view. Nice for a date. I waited for the guy for 30 minutes. I was ready to leave when he showed up. "Sorry im late I was stuck- in traffic yeah sure" I interrupted him rolling my eyes getting a drink of my margarita.

He sat down and started rambling on about how his life is so perfect and he's trying to find the perfect girl that belongs in his life. He never let me speak at all. It was all about him him him. "Actually I dont think this is gonna work out. Sorry" I gave him a fake smile before getting up and leaving. I got in my car trying to turn it on. But it wouldnt. "You piece of crap!" I yelled hitting the steering wheel.

I grabbed my phone and called the only person I knew that would answer. Oscar. The phone rang once and he answered. "Hey can you pick me up. My car wont start and the date didn't go as planned" I sighed getting fustrated. "Again? Yeah sure" I hung up and got out waiting on Oscar. "Why didnt you let me have a chance?" The guy came out walking up to me.

"Look I'm sorry but it's not gonna work. I'm not the perfect girl that's supposed to be in your life. Who am i kidding I'm in love with someone else" I smiled at the thought of me and Oscar being together. His red impala pull up in front of us. He had his window rolled down and you can hear his music. "Let me guess youre in love with him?" The guy pointed at Oscar. "Yeah actually i am. Now excuse me this date is done. I'm leaving"

I walked over to the passenger side and got in. Oscar winked at the guy and drove away. "Wait how did you know I was there. I didnt give you the address" I spoke up after a minute of silence. "I had one of my boys follow you" He smirked looking at me. I hit him and smiled. "You stalker" He let out a chuckle and paid attention to the road.

The ride back home was silent. It wasn't an awkward silence. It was more as a comfortable slience. I could feel his eyes on me half the time we were on the way home. "What are you staring at fool?" I spoke up getting a chuckle from him in return. "Nothing much" he smirked.

"Rude" i laughed folding my arms. "You know I'm playing" i looked at him smiling. "Yeah i know" he parked in front of my house. We sat there for a minute before I spoke up. "You didnt happen to hear the conversation between me and my date?" I asked. He smirked at me and chuckled.

"I knew you loved me" my eyes widen and I looked away. He gently grabbed my chin making me look at him. "I love you too y/n" he gave me a soft smile before pressing his lips onto mine. I smiled into the kiss.

I never thought that I would ever be kissing Oscar like this. The only time we ever kissed was when we were doing it. But never like this. This kiss was different. Very different. It was full of love and passion. My heart was pounding. My mind was blank but then thoughts crossed my mind like crazy.

What does this mean?