𝘊𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘦 (𝘓𝘺𝘳𝘪𝘤 𝘚𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴)

This imagine is part 2 of 'Missin you crazy'. This imagine will also be in Oscars pov.

Song: Can't lie - Ali Gatie

If life was a movie
I'd be your favourite actor
You'd be my favourite scene
You'd be my favourite chapter

It had been 6 months since I've seen
y/n. The first couple of weeks were hard without her but the more days went by it got easy to deal with everything. But now...it's hard. I found out a couple of weeks ago that everything was a lie. Whoever that girl was, lied to me.

Y/n kept telling me that she didn't cheat. But instead, I chose to believe the random girl that just showed up in town.

My eyes never left the screen
Since I saw you, the one that I been after
I could watch you over and over
Filled my life with laughter

The more the days go by I miss her. She was the only girl that knew how to handle me. Take care of me. And I lost her. I lost the only person that kept me sane. The only soul that truly loved and cared about my well being.

I had her and I just let her go.

And if life was a book
You'd be my favourite author
I'd read your words night and day
And I would never bother to leave
You're the only book I would read, yeah, yeah

Everything about her was just so perfect. Even her flaws were perfect. She was so beautiful, loving, caring, sexy. But most of all...she had the best personality. She lit up every room she was in. She could make you feel so special with just one smile. Her eyes would sparkle when she was filled with so much joy. She would be so cute when she was angry. Yet she was quite intimidating.

I was there for her. She was there for me. From the beginning...I knew she was the one I was gonna marry. But I never thought I would be in this situation. I never thought I would lose her. I never thought I would feel so alone. She was my world. And when she left...my world crumbled.

And If life was a song
This would be my favourite song
I wrote this when you're gone
Wonder when you're coming home
Or if you're coming home
You been gone hella long
And I'd been all alone, yeah, yeah

But when I found out that she was back in town...I had to see her. I had to see with my own eyes that she was back. I don't trust anyone at the moment...so I had to see if what everyone was saying is true.

"She's back" Antonio said walking up to me. I nodded and got up from my seat.

"I wanna go" I turned around and saw Cesar walking out putting on his shoes. I opened my mouth to talk but was cut off.

"If she really is here I want to see her. She was also a important person in my life Oscar. I need to see her" I let out a deep sigh before turning back around.

"Hurry up fool" I knew I couldn't leave Cesar here. He and y/n were so close. Almost too close.

You used to be comfort zone
Used to be my one
And only one I wanna hold
Remember you would wanna hold me
Falling in my arms
So I fell for you
Foolish move that I fell for you

As we rode around looking for y/n...all the memories I had with her flooded my mind. We spent every summer night at the beach. We spent so much time together that she was basically my wife. She was my wife. Even though we didn't get married. She was my wife. She's the love of my life.

I just hope im still the love of her life...

Cause baby, yeah, I need you
I would never leave you
Wonder how you left me
You left me feeling empty

"Is that her?" Cesar asked snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked in his direction seeing her...but she didn't look the same. She didn't look like the girl I once fell in love with. She was smoking. She had tattoos. And a bigger ass. But that's not a complaint.

"Yeah that's her" I sighed realizing what I have done to her. I changed her. And not for the better...for the worse. I parked the car right by her. She stopped walking and faced me as I walked in front of her.

"Your back" I spoke deeply. She just nodded. I guess she doesn't want to talk? A smile plastered on her face. I turned around seeing Cesar getting out of the car. They both hugged each other.

"You smell like weed" He laughed. She quickly pulled away and cleared her throat. Why did she start smoking? Is all I wanna know right now.

"Sorry" she apologized.

"Since when did you start smoking weed?" I asked. She turned around and faced me. Her eyes locked with mine. Although they weren't the same ones I used to love. They were both red. I never in my entire life thought I'd see her like this.

"Since I moved to New Jersey. Oh um is that club open tonight? I forgot the name of it. We used to go with your boys" Who the hell is she? This isn't my y/n.

"And you club?" Cesar asked in shock, surprised even. Me too brother, me too.

"Every night. Although I don't have my clubbing buddy here with me. He's the best at dancing" She laughed.

And I can't lie, you're see-through
I cannot believe you
Even though you did me wrong
For some reason I need you

"You've changed...A lot" Cesar said quietly. She nodded and sighed.

"I'm more free if that's what you mean. I never knew how fun it was to dance with strangers. Or to get tattoos" she has to be joking. I wasn't a bad boyfriend was I?

"So you got jokes now?" I rose a brow getting tensed, trying to hide my hurt. She laughed and shook her head.

"I wasn't joking"

"You got tattoos?! I thought they were fake to impress us or something!" Cesar yelled grabbing her arms turning her around.

"Nope they're real. I'm gonna get more once I get back to New Jersey" she explained. She's going back? Why can't she just stay here? Cesar looked up at her with a frown. She's gonna hurt him all over again.

"You're leaving again?" Cesar asked getting a nod in return from her.

"Yeah. I have a new life up there now. There's nothing here for me anymore." She spoke so softly. Almost as if she didn't want us to hear.

And I can't lie, I miss you
I forgot them issues
How could you forget me
When I couldn't forget you

"You have me down here. And your family" Cesar...just stop. She shook her head denying everything.

"No. I don't have anyone down here. If I had my family they would be texting and calling me but they don't do that. Only when they need something. As much as I love and care for them..they don't need me. None of you guys do"

"Bullshit" I spoke up. She doesn't know half of the things we went through without her. Why would we reach out to her if she didn't even reach out to us? Makes no sense.

"Oscar I have no one down here. All my friends left me in the dirt when I was accused of cheating. You left me, your boys left me, even my own brother left me. I lost everyone I ever cared about. You guys did so well without me the first 2 months. I'm sure you guys did GREAT without me the other months" I rolled my eyes crossing my arms giving her attitude.

"Yes, it is your fault that I have no one here that cares for me anymore. You believed that lying bitch when I told you a thousand times I didn't cheat. That picture was a long time ago"

"And what exactly do you have up in New Jersey that you need to go back?" I rose a brow. What could she possibly have up there that's better than us, and her family?

"My friends. And the guy im talking to.." She whispered.

And baby, yeah, your special
I cannot forget you
Even when I tried baby
I cannot forget you

She has someone new...I guess im not the love of her life anymore...