𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒚 (𝑳𝒚𝒓𝒊𝒄 𝑺𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔)

This chapter is pt.3 from 'Missin you crazy' and 'Can't lie'. It's also back to your pov.

Warnings: Abuse-ish

Song: Stay by Rihanna

All along it was a fever
A cold sweat, hot headed believer
I threw my hands in the air, said, "Show me something"
He said, "If you dare, come a little closer"

I glanced at Oscar, who was across the club. I really was hoping that I would come clubbing alone. Get away from them. Get away from my past life. Be free. But it seems I will not get that. Every time im in Oscar's presence I don't get to be free. I can't dance with strangers. I can't do anything.

I drank the little bit of scotch I had left in my glass and went to the dance floor. I swayed my hips as the music blasted through the building. I danced by myself until I felt a pair of familiar hands on my hips. That didn't stop me from dancing though.

Round and around and around and around we go
Oh, now tell me now, tell me now,
tell me now you know

Thoughts ran through my mind. Should I be doing this? Should I let him have me again? What about Miguel? He doesn't deserve to be hurt. But this is Oscar im with right now. The love of my life. The only man I want to marry.

I turned my body around and without even thinking I kissed him. Our lips moved in sync. His hands were pulling my waist closer to his torso. The dance floor got more crowded making us pull away from each other and get separated. I took that as it was time to go.

Not really sure how to feel about it
Something in the way you move
Makes me feel like I can't live without you
It takes me all the way
I want you to stay

I walked out of the club regretting the kiss. I just cheated on Miguel...how stupid am I to do that?

"Y/n wait!" I turned around seeing Oscar running out catching up to me.

"That wasn't supposed to happen" I whispered. My hands were shaking. I never cheated on someone. I don't know what im supposed to do anymore.

"So why did you do it?"

"I don't know. I didn't mean it tho"

"You clearly did. Because you wouldn't have done it if it didn't mean anything. And your not drunk so you can't use that as an excuse"

"Babe?" I heard a voice call out making me look behind me. I saw him.

"Miguel? What are you doing here?"

"My boss let me have a week off. So I thought I could come down and surprise you..whos this?" Fuck...Miguel was scrawny. Oscar could easily snap him in half.

"This is um my brother's friend. Diego" I smiled. I looked back at Oscar, who now has a disappointed look.

"Nice to meet you" Miguel held his hand out for Oscar to shake.

"I don't shake hands" Oscars tough exterior is hard to get through. Miguel sure wasn't gonna get past it.

"Okay.." Miguel pulled his hand back and looked at me.

"Your dad said you were here thought I would join you" I held in my laugh and just gave him a warm smile.

"Actually I was just going home"

It's not much of a life you're living
It's not just something you take, it's given

"C'mon baby let's go home" I grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers.