𝑫𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒌 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝑺𝒐𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔

I sat on the stool watching as the guy I once loved danced with my ex-best friend. It hurt me when I found out he was 'using' me to get closer to my best friend, Veronica. I just thought we had something real. I would stay at his house every night, hanging with his friends, and doing things he loved to do. I was the best to him and he was just using me.

"Another round!" I yelled. The bartender nodded and poured me more shots. I drank them all feeling a little buzzed. I stared at the 8 empty shot glasses feeling myself drown in my sorrow, feeling my heartbreak as I keep replaying that night.

I didn't even want to come tonight but Antonio dragged me out of my house. If it wasn't for Antonio I wouldn't be in this town anymore. I wouldn't even be in this state either. I would just leave like Oscar left me. I felt someone sit right by me but I didn't bother to look at who it was assuming it was a random stranger. Their eyes were on me. But I was just in my thoughts wanting to just be in bed but instead im drinking my pain away.

"That's a lot of shots" I heard a familiar voice. I rolled my eyes not showing my face, that now has tear stains on it.

"Just trying to forget this one asshole. You know?" I chuckled.

"I'm sorry y/n" I bursted out laughing catching him off guard.

"I actually loved you, Oscar. And I thought you did too. But I guess we're both good a lying" he gave me a confused look as I finished the last part.

"And what did you lie about?" He rolled his eyes like I didn't have a secret of my own.

"That I wasn't pregnant with your kid" I rolled my eyes and focused right back in the shot glasses.

"Another one please!" I yelled over the music since the bartender was now on the other side of the bar. He waved me down letting me know he heard me and he was on his way.

"Go on and continue dancing with you pReTtY lItTlE gIrLfRiEnD" I said with a laugh.

"You know? What the hell does she have that I don't? An ass? Because I have one twice the size. Bigger boobs? Maybe. A better personality? Hell no. That bitch is gonna cheat on you. Just wait. I know her tricks. I should've used them on you" the bartender came and poured me 5 more shots and I downed them all.

Oscar stayed there silent.

"You know. That guy over there has been starting at me the whole time. I think I might go home with him tonight" I smirked as I hopped off the stool. Oscar quickly grabbed my arm stopping me from walking away. I looked at his hand then back up at him with a mean look on my face.

"And who the fuck are you to be grabbing me?" I yanked my arm back and walked over to the guy. We talked for a bit and began dancing, grinding on one another. My ass was on his penis, his hands rested on my hips as they swayed and my arms were wrapped around his neck.

I could feel eyes on us. I didn't care if everybody was watching. I didn't care who was watching. I was just drowning all my pain away for the night. The song finished and I made my way back to the bar. I got more shots and now I was drunk as hell. I was slurring my words and was trying to find my balance.

I made my way to Antonio falling into his arms. He was with Oscar and the rest of the gang. He was the only one I truly trusted. He didn't know what Oscar was doing. And he's told me he would've stopped him or warned me if he did.

He picked me up carrying me to the restroom, where I was now throwing up everything I drank tonight. He held my hair up making sure I didn't get vomit on it. I rested my head on my arms that we're on the toilet. (If you know what I mean)

"Why did he do this?" I finally let out the tears.

"He's stupid. Okay? He's not in the right mind. You're the only one that knows how to take care of him. And sooner or later he's going to find out that he can't go a day without you" he rubbed my back. I felt like crap. Emotionally and physically.

I felt everything come up again. It's literally like im throwing up my insides. We stayed there for a while until we knew I didn't have to throw up anymore.

"Ok up you go" he mumbled as he helped me up. We walked outside and saw Oscar and Veronica making out. Oscar didn't have his eyes closed though. She began kissing his neck making me roll my eyes.

"Let's get you home" I nodded and we walked to his car.

"I saw you two together earlier. What were you guys talking about?" Antonio looked at me for a split second before looking back at the road.

"Telling him how I truly felt. And the secret I was keeping from him" I slurred. My head was pounding. Everything was so blurry and spinning.

"And what is that secret?"

"That I was pregnant with his kid" I burst into tears thinking of how we could've had a family. What if I told him? Would he have stayed?

"Pregnant?" Antonio questioned. I nodded closing my eyes.

"But two weeks after he broke up with me I had a miscarriage" I sniffled wiping my tears away.

"Doctor said it was because of stress" he looked at me with sincere eyes.

"I guess maybe it was a good thing I did have a miscarriage though. So now I can forget him and not have anything to remind me of him" I shrugged opening my eyes. He pulled up in front of my house and helped me inside. We said our goodbyes and I got into bed. Not changing just straight to bed. I drifted off to sleep within the second I got in bed.

I ended up waking up to banging on my front door. I groaned feeling my head pound. I got up to trying to find my balance. I checked the time. I only slept for 30 minutes. It felt like I slept for 4 hours.

I stumbled out of my room but managed to get to the door. I cleared my throat and fixed myself before opening the door. Oscar was standing there with his hands in his pockets. We stood there just looking at each other.

I sighed and opened the door wider stepping aside. He walked in and I closed the door. I turned around crossing my arms. He stood in front of me I guess trying to figure out what to say.

"Whatever you have to say say it now because im really drunk and would like to go to sleep" I slurred.

"Y/n im really sorry. I am. I didn't know I would actually fall in love with you" I scoffed and stumbled back losing my balance. I started laughing. Nothing in that moment was funny but I was still laughing.

"I'm sorry im sorry. I shouldn't be laughing" I cleared my throat still wanting to laugh.

"Oscar you don't love me. You're just saying what I wanna hear. So just leave me alone please. I don't want to waste any more of my time because of you. Please leave" I opened the door and waited for him to leave.

I saw a tear roll down his cheek but he just nodded and left. I closed the door and went back to bed. Why would I believe a word he says when he lied to me, used me. Typical Oscar.