" The Fazbear Incident" - What Happened?

M. B. Saunders

...After a month behind closed doors, today marks the day of the official shutdown of the Arizona branch of Fazbear Entertainment. The company was forced to shutdown their establishment here in Arizona after an unfortunate chain of events that befell the pizzaria. While the pizzaria was open, there were an estimated seven casualties, and more wounded, as a result of the animatronics or otherwise.

A funeral was held for all those that met their demise at the pizza place last Friday. The casualties are as follows:

Seth "Cal" Hanson

Elly Dickinson

Vincent (No last name found)

William Afton

Shara Fredricks

Fritz Smith

(Y/N)

Fazbear Entertainment released an official statement, apologizing for the events that had taken place. Fazbear Entertainment, however, denies that any of its animatronics were responsible for the deaths, and that they were instead framed by somebody who has a grudge against the company. The police have yet to dispute the claim. While the franchise will remain open, the Arizona branch, for the foreseeable future, will remain...

OUT OF ORDER

Author's Note:

Yeah. I know. It's been a while. Heh. I thought I'd never come back to this, but, after seeing a notification of somebody posting a comment on my story, I returned. After reading the comment, (and a bit of my story) I realized that I left this story on a bit of a cliff hangar. Knowing what a dick move it is to just do something like that, I figured I'd dust off my old writing skills, and slap together an end to the story. Funnily enough, but I already had a different ending all written out that just needed to be looked over. Of course, me being me, decided to just create one entirely from scratch. I'd ask what you all think about the ending, but, ah, I probably won't respond to any comments. Of course, I'll still see most (if not all) comments you leave, because I still get notifications for them, but... yeah. Hope you enjoyed.

Thank you all for coming on this wonderful journey with me. It's been real.