If Its Not A Plan, Its A Perfect Plan

Quite a few different thoughts were rolling through your mind as you pulled into a parking space at the Pizzaria. One of the most prominent ones was about the dreams you had been having. It was like someone, or something, was attempting to warn you about something. But what? You thought back to your latest dream. It showed Cal, who's soul was stuck inside the Payne animatronic. It also showed Shara, and it looked as if her soul was inside the Toy Foxy animatronic. 

You didn't understand. Afton had told you that Shara quit, as she was moving to a different state. It struck you as odd, though. Why would she join up, only to quit the next day? You didn't have an answer, but you knew that there was something deeper in this place, and that might just be a good enough reason to stay and fight off the demonized animatronics. With a sigh, you got out of you car and walked inside. 

Much to your surprise, Afton was sitting at the front desk. He greeted you cheerfully, a smile glued to his face. " (Y/N)! I'm glad you're here. Now, today, you have been assigned to Kid's Cove with Scott. We have a big party scheduled, and we need you to make sure that the Toy Foxy doesn't get torn up! " He said cheerfully. Something must've gone right for him today. Nevertheless, you made your way to Kid's Cove. It was quite the coincidence that you were scheduled with Scott, though he probably had something to do with it. You walked into the room, noticing that the Toy Foxy animatronic seemed more pristine than usual. 

Scott looked up as you entered the room. " Glad you showed up. " He stated. You looked at your watch, noticing that you were still ten minutes early. " When do you even show up here? I mean, you always seem to be here before me. " You asked, staring at him. " Uh, I tend to get here around thirty minutes early, " He responded. " Y'know, just in case something, uh, happens. " You shifted your gaze away, looking back at the Toy Foxy animatronic. " What about her? She seems to have gotten an upgrade. " You said, gesturing at the animatronic in front of you. 

Scott just simply shrugged before responding. " I guess so. Afton didn't really tell- Wait... You just called it a her, didn't you?" He turned towards you as you realized that you did indeed say that. " I guess I did... It just gets, kinda confusing with everything about Seth and all. " You said, still looking at the animatronic. You didn't really know whether Shara was inside the suit or not, but you wanted to find out. You didn't really know how, but you were sure it would happen. Sooner or later. After all, you seemed to be the only person that Seth remembered, so would the whole business with Shara be the same way? You didn't remember greeting her, or even telling her your name for that matter. 

" So uh, are you going to help me set up, or are you just going to stare at the animatronic all day?" Asked a voice from behind you. You turned around to look at Scott who was standing behind you. " Yeah, right. I probably should. " You and Scott got to work gathering the chairs and tables to set them up in Kid's Cove. While you set up said chairs, you could've sworn that the Toy Foxy animatronic was moving. You while you tried to just pass it off as you imagining things, the evidence was hard to ignore. You had to face what your dream had told you. Seth was stuffed into a suit, and his soul became tied to it. Shara was stuffed into a suit, and her soul became tied to it. Someone was going to get stuffed into the Toy Bonnie suit, and you didn't know who. 

A pair of footsteps let you know that Scott had returned with the last set of chairs. You turned around to look at him, only to realize that it wasn't Scott. It was Vincent. He pretended to look hurt at the look you gave him. " What? You don't like seeing your pal?" He said in a mocking tone. You were about to ask him where Scott was when you realized that this would be the perfect time to see what would happen between him and the animatronics. You looked at the chairs in his hands, and pointed over at the table next to you. " Those can go over there, at the table next to the stage. " You told him, fixing up the final chairs at your table.