Falling in love

Sana's Pov
  Tzuyu carrye to our room that we share and put me on my bed. Omg, why am I blushing so hard, I told myself.

  "Why, are you as red as a tomato huh? " Tzuyu ask.
  "Nothing, I am just sweating" I lied.

  I fell asleep and I felt someone kissing me, I open my eyes and saw Tzuyu facing me, my heartbeat got faster.
  "Hello, Irene. " I pick my phone and called friend.
  "Hello, Snake, what's the problem" Irene answer.
  "Where are you? " I asked
  "At the mall with my members" She answer.
  "Should I confess to someone, but I scared the other might get hurt" I ask
  "Yes" Irene answer as she knows the plan cause Jennie and Nayeon tell her.

  "Guys!!!!" Namjoon oppa louder his voice.
  "What is it? " I ask.
  "We will be going to Japan and Taiwan and Tzuyu will be the tourist in Taiwan meanwhile Momo in Japan" Jennie the head of the plan said.
  "Nice" Momo clap as she was very happy to know who is her partner.
  I am happy as Tzuyu as my partner, I don't know if this a opportunity to confess to her or not.

Momo Pov
  I ran to the rooftop and saw Dahyun there thinking of something, she seems in a bad mood.
  "What's the matter" I ask
  "How do you feel if someone you crushed had be a partner with the others or crushing  on other people who crushed her" She ask me.
  "I-i-i never think of that but my crush had a crush on my best friend" I said,
  "So you have a crush on Tzuyu? " She ask me again.
  I was about to say no but she hug my tightly. I become as red as tomato and she notice it.
  "Why are you blushing? " She ask
  "Nothing it's hot here" I reply
  "Let's go down to eat dinner"

To be continue