Meeting parents

Jennie Pov
   We spend our night at Taekook's room last night talking about the plan while 2yeon is at their room resting.
    We go down the hotel lobby and ride private car to Momo's parent house to have lunch.

15 minutes later

   We arrived and Momo introduce us as her friends.

   "Hello, Mr. Hirai and Mrs. Hirai" We greet them.
   "Make yourself your home" Momo's mum said.

   We ate jokbal(of course), sushi and we drink green tea. The food is nice.

   "You haven't come back a while" Momo's parents said.
   "Oh, yes" She replied.
   "This is your gf? " Mr. Hirai said while pointing to Dahyun.
   "What?! No, she is just member, I mean really close member and I like someone else" Dahyun said and Momo seems not okay.
   "Oh, sorry but it's okay, we don't mind if Momo is gay" Her mum said.

Meanwhile...
   Jungkook's Pov

   "Jihyo noona! " I called Jihyo and Lisa is with me too.
   "We are at Momo parent house and Momo seems sad like her heart is attacked by 1000 knife" Lisa said behind me.
   "..... Oh my, she just don't give up but I heard Momo said Dahyun blushed cause she accidentally kiss Momo" Jihyo said.
   "Something interesting huh( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) " We said together pretend we don't know anything.
   "Called Mina, she will know how" Daniel come out nowhere and speak.
   "Okay"

   We dialed Mina unnie number. She ask us to tell Dahyun about that, we ask Momo for permission and she agreed.

    "Hey,Dahyun" we called her for a talk
    "We have something to tell you" We said.
    "What is it? " She ask
    "Mo-mo-momo have a huge crush on you" Lisa said.
    "I-i-i, so I have hurting Momo's heart for a really long time" She was  shaking.
    "But why did you have a crush on Sana instead Momo" I ask.
    "Uh, oppa, unnie I think we should say this somewhere else"

    We went to the nearest Café while Momo is with 2yeon.

    "Can you say now? " I ask.
    "Yes, I actually have a crush on her because she is so stunning and gorgeous" She answer
     "Looks" Lisa said.
     "Actuly yes" Dahyun said.
    "So you can be with Momo because looks, they look like twin"Lisa continue.
    " Actually yes but... "She said
    " But what"I said.
    "Sana just choose Momo over me, I don't know but if Sana have a lil crush on Momo" She said.
    "But Momo don't have crush on her, they are just some soulmates" I finally speak.
    "Yeah, maybe I will try" Dahyun said.

To be continued