100 Days over

(I know it's short, cause this is just a short story)

Author Pov
    The 100 days is over and they move back to their own dorm.

    "Thanks, all of you" The Twice couples thanks BTS and Blackpink.

    "Jennie, Jisoo, can we go out with Irene on our free time? " Nayeon said. "Ofc" Jennie said and hug her.

    "Bye my twin haha" Jin said. "Oh bye" Jisoo wave him. "We can be MC together again, ya" Taehyung said. "Yes, I would like too, just don't care about shippers" Jisoo replied with a big smile.

    "We can eat lunch tgt on our way home" Momo came out nowhere. "You scared me" Rosé and Lisa got scared by her.

    "Sure, let's eat at the new restaurant" Jisoo said because they many types of chicken in the new restaurant. "Are there sprite and hamburger? " Jhope jump of the car and join them. "That is a western restaurant so of course" Lisa said while playing with her phone.

1 hour later...

   "We arrived" The driver said. "Thanks" They said and walk in to the restaurant.

It's a special chapter for Suga's birthday, I know it's over but still wish him happy birthday.

   "Let's order chicken" Jisoo said. "Of course" Rosé said and order chicken.

   Their food arrived and they eat at a big table.

    "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Suga, happy birthday to you" They sing. "Woah, I thought you guys forget about it" Suga said while crying. "Of course, my phone almost burst because of the notification" Jisoo said.

    "Babe, look I bought you blanket and a new bed" Jimin said and show Suga the pic of the bed he brought. "Looks comfy"

      They got back to their dorm and.....

     Ending bye, I will write a new story