Japan trip

Dahyun Pov
  We log in our hotel and I have to sleep with Momo unnie at one queen sized bed(the king sized is too big).

  "Let's go, Dahyun" Momo said. It's almost night so we go the shop to buy snacks.
  Knock knock

  I go check the door and saw Jenlisa unnies.

  "Aaaa! Sana just book a hotel room with one bed with Tzuyu and they are cuddling" Jennie break into Taekook's room but end up in Dahmo's room.

  "Wha-what?! " I said.
  "Omg, sorry, I went into the wrong room" Jennie apologies.

After Jenlisa leave...

  I lay down on the bed, almost sob because of Sana and Tzuyu, it is broke when your crush have a crush on her other crush.

  Momo sees me and aske what happened, I explain everything to her and she hug me, I buried my face into her chests and saw her blushing hardly.

  My phone rang and that's Lisa unnie calling me.

  "Hello, Dahyun, I am sorry for what I said"Jennie unnie said.
  " You can actually be with Momo, they look same"Jungkook said from behind.
  "I just want to be with the person I love, it's not about looks! " I reply that Jungchook person.
  "..., you know Sana doesn't like you, she like Tzuyu! " Lisa said and it immediately broley heart. Lisa unnie's right, she doesn't like me. I am not pretty like Tzuyu, she had been worldwide pretty before and I am not as tall as her to take care of Sana.

  "Hey, Dubu, you didn't look fine, come" Momo speak.
  "Just go, she is the only one who care about you" Taehyung oppa said. Maybe he's right.

  Momo unnie invited me watch kpop mv's, she knows that it can help me happy(just pretend).

(Notes: BTS: dynamite era, Blackpink: ktl ear, Twice:Feel special era)

  We watch Fancy mv, ktl and
Dynamite(time doesn't matter)

  I felt happier and sleep as it was 12.00 in the midnight. I felt like someone is hugging me and kissing my head, I was too sleepy to turn around.

  We got to Japan for 3 days 2 nights and we are going to Momo's parents house for lunch tomorrow with Jenlisa, Taekook and 2yeon.

The next day
  I wake up and turn my head and accidentally kiss Momo unnie. She was super close to me and hugging me. She felt me kissing her and blush.

  "D-did, did you kiss me? " Momo said while blushing soo hard.
  "Ye-ye-yes but I didn't did it for purpose"I said and apologize.
  " It doesn't matter, at least you didn't stole my first kiss bity first kiss is for you, nobody can stole it"she said while winking at me.

  Omo, why am I blushing so hard at this time. She make a heart to me while entering the bathroom.

  Maybe Taehyung oppa is right, she really care about me, she knows what I love and everything about me and she is the it one who can make me happy.

To be continue