having fun in dorm

3.00pm
   Author Pov
     The gamers win and they are having chicken dinner. Jisoo order fried chicken to celebrate.

      Dance room:

       "Ya, we won Hahaha hahaha" Lisa and Momo was very happy.
       "We will beat you in the next round" Jhope said while drinking sprite.
       "Y'all ignoring me!!" Rosé says.
       "Oops I think you are smol" Jimin tease her.
       "Don't act like you are the tallest her and I am not the shortest here" Rosé said and looking at Momo.
       "She's not short! " Dahyun said, "At least she is 163cm"
       "Chaeng, I will smack you with my jokbal" Momo yelled and Chaeyoung(twice) appear at Momo's back.
       "Oh no, looks like someone is getting into trouble"Jimin and Rosé laugh.
       " Fvck you, Rosé"Momo yelled again.

Living room

      "Yo, true beauty is sooo nice" Jihyo shouted.
      "No, the penthouse is more nice" Sana said.
      "I agreed" Tzuyu said.
      "Ik, everything she said is right" Jihyo said.
      "Backstreet rookie is nice too" Namjoon said.

1 hour later

   They were having BBQ at the rooftop swimming pool.

    The couples were swimming while Jihyo and Daniel is doing the bbq.

    "Tasty,I need ketchup" Mina said while eating. "Here you go" Jihyo hand over the ketchup.

    They are staying at the mansion for 100 days and there is 95days left. They are going to a trip at jeju island tomorrow.

     After resting, they go gym to exercise.

     "I am so tired" Nayeon said. "It's only 10 minutes and you are telling me that you are tired"Jisoo said while sitting on the bench.

     " Of course you will say that, you are not exercising"Jennie said. "Oh, hehe"

     "Ah, Jungkook, help, my hand hurts" Jimin said. "Use the bandages there" Jungkook ask Jimin while Rosé is there eating snacks to distract Jimin.

     "Don't finish the snacks" Jimin said and Momo nodded. "Argh, fine"

Meanwhile

     "Why are you two soo smol" Lisa and Tzuyu ask Dubchaeng. "Hey, smol is adorable" They replied with their big brain.

     "Tall are good too, at least we are worldwide pretty" The tall ones said. "Nayeon, come out, come out!! " Dahyun shake them.

     "What, Jennie and Sana help us, help" Tzuyu and Lisa shouted. "What?! " Jennie rush down. "Where's Sana" Tzuyu ask. "In the gym"

     "Ahhh, Mina help me" Chaeng scream. "Eh? Where she"" Gaming with Jisoo, Taehyung and Jungkook"Momo answer.

     "Come down and help us, bby" Dahyun said. "OK OK"

     "Your girlfriend keep shaking my girlfriend" Jennie said. "Then just ask Nayeon come out of their body" Momo shouted and Nayeon heard that.

     "Come out what, I am here not in their body!! " Nayeon said. "Then ask them stop hanging out with Nayeon, the Nayeon virus is spreading" Momo said again.

     "That's not virus, that's truth, I am speaking truth, you know love yourself? " Nayeon said. "I know, BTS album: love yourself" Lisa said.

     "What happened kids? " Jihyo said. "They are fighting about heights and Nayeon is telling that she's pretty and that truth not virus" Jennie and Momo said scared that they will get hit by Jihyo.

     "Go to sleep, we still have trip tomorrow!" Namjoon yelled and all of them went to sleep.

To be continue