🔹18🔹

It was early morning when Anika snuggled more closed to Shivaay

It was early morning when Anika snuggled more closed to Shivaay. She hid her face in the crook of his neck. Shivaay Smiled in his sleep and unconsciously wrapped his arms around her bare waist.

Suddenly, he felt a sharp pain through his neck and he woke up with a jerk. He then realised that Anika has bit him on his neck in her sleep.

S- Anika.

He shook her and Anika groaned in sleep.

She then roamed her hands around his abs and chuckled.

A- When did my pillow become so hard?

Shivaay controlled his chuckle and shook her again. Anika made an irritated face and woke up. She then stretched her arms and looked at Shivaay with drowsy eyes.

She groaned in pain as she felt a hammering pain in her head. She clutched her head in pain.

S- Are you okay?

Anika nodded her head.

A- I think it's because of Hangover.

Shivaay then looked at their condition and realisation hit him like a high tide.

S- Do you remember anything?

Anika rolled her eyes at him.

A- Of course, i remember. I have hangover, not amnesia.

But Shivaay was looking at her continuously and Anika looked at her condition and immediately pulled the blanket up to her neck.

A- Oh!

S- Oooooohhhhhhhh!

Shivaay said with a smirk and Anika blushed.

They sat in silence for a while.

S- Anika, I want to tell you that you relationship with me is very special to me. You mean a lot to me. I don't regret anything. I love you, Anika.

Shivaay confessed honestly and Anika smiled at his cute confession.

A- I love you too, Shivaay. You've really proved yourself as the best husband. I don't regret anything as well. I think this is the true beginning of our relationship.

Anika said with a smile and Shivaay's smile widened.

He bend towards her and pecked her forehead.

Soon there was a knock on their door.

M- Sir! Madam! when we have to leave for the wedding Destination?

The voice came from behind the door and Shivaay's and anika's eyes widened in horror. In their love world, they almost forgot about the wedding.