🔹28🔹

It was Early morning when Anika woke up from her sleep and saw Shivaay standing near the window, staring outside

Anika stepped off the bed and hugged Shivaay from behind and rested her face on his back. Shivaay Smiled and held her hands in his.

A- What are you doing here?

S- I was thinking about Oberois.

Shivaay said and Anika stayed mum to let him continue.

S- I've decided what I want to do. Do you trust me?

A- Always. I'll always be by your side.

Anika said and pecked his back. Shivaay Smiled and pulled her in front of him.

S- You know you're my little miracle. You changed me and my life for good and I can't thank you enough for that. I love you Anika. I love you and our baby so much.

Shivaay said with teary eyes and Anika's eyes got filled with tears too. She cupped his face.

A- I love you too, bagad bille.

Anika said and Shivaay chuckled with a sigh.

S- Ah! I missed that name.

Shivaay said and both burst into laughter.

Their little moment was broken by Shivaay's phone ring.

Shivaay answered the call.

S- Hello Om. Is everything fine?

O- Shivaay, Dadi woke up and doctor said that she is out of danger.

S- Okay. We'll be there in an hour and please ask all the family to be there when we reach. I've something to tell.

O- Okay.

They disconnected the call and Shivaay looked at Anika.

A- I'll go and get ready.

S- Hmm and till then I'll prepare the breakfast for us.

Shivaay said and went to prepare breakfast.

Anika freshened up and dressed up in a black maternity dress and Shivaay dressed up in a grey shirt and black trousers after freshening up.