🔹7🔹

It's been a week since Shivika were married and Shivaay was disowned.
Shivaay applied for job in many companies but he was rejected everywhere on the basis of being overqualified or not being associated with Oberois. He was very disappointed as Shivaay Singh Oberoi never failed in his life but he faced more than enough failures in a week.

Anika was worried about him. Sahil also left for his hostel 4 days ago and now there was no life in the house. Shivaay hardly uttered a word in this week and Anika was heartbroken after seeing his state. No one in his family contacted him which made his behaviour more worse.

It was early Morning when Anika woke up from her sleep. She saw Shivaay was still sleeping and it was already 10 in the morning. He always woke up at 5 in the morning for early shower.

A- Shivaay?

Anika tried waking him up but he didn't budge.

A- Shivaay? Wake up. It's 10 in the morning.

Anika tried to shake him but when she touched his hand, it was burning warm. Anika immediately touched his forehead and he had high fever.

She looked at him worriedly.

A- Shivaay? Shivaay? Wake up.

But Shivaay was unconscious.

She immediately got down from the bed and ran to fetch the doctor in her colony.

She returned with the doctor.

A- doctor, Shivaay has high fever and he isn't waking up.

Anika said worriedly.

D- Calm down Anika. I'll just check him.

Anika nodded her head.

The doctor did Shivaay's check up and injected him with medicine.

D- Anika, he has high fever. Is he very tensed or over exhausting himself?

Anika nodded her head.

D- Okay. Maybe the fever is because of that. Please make sure that he doesn't take tension and over exerts himself. I've written him some medicine, please give them to him on time. Make sure he eats healthy and light food. He'll be conscious in an hour or so. Don't worry. He'll be fine.

Anika nodded her head and the doctor left from there.

Anika sat on the bed beside Shivaay with teary eyes. She then slowly covered him with blanket.