🔹4🔹

Shivaay and Anika turned to look at Sahil who was glaring at Shivaay

Sa- What is this Bagad billa doing here?

A- Sahil, you woke up? Good morning.

Anika said while hugging Sahil and smiled at him.

Sa- Didi, this bagad billa troubled you so much and still he is here. Why didi?

Anika looked at Shivaay and then back at Sahil.

S- Hello champ. But you must know that I got married to your sister. We are husband and wife now, that's why I'm here.

Shivaay said with a smirk and Sahil looked at him with narrowed eyes.

Sa- What? Didi, is he saying the truth?

Sahil asked Anika and she nodded her head while glaring at Shivaay for disclosing the news to Sahil in a very unpleasant way.

Sa- Didi, how can you marry this bagad billa? Are good boys in the world dead or What that you married him?

Sahil said and Shivaay looked at him with widened eyes while Anika was trying to control her laughter.

S- Excuse me, young man? Are you talking about me?

Sa- Yes. I'm talking about you that you're not a good boy.

Shivaay made a face on Sahil's insult and Anika was now trying harder to control her laughter.

A- Sahil, it's alright. Now we're married and you don't want to be a bad boy for insulting elders, right.

Sa- Right Didi. I'm sorry.

Anika smiled and caressed his face.

A- Good boy. Its true that we got married and now you have to respect him. There were some circumstances during our wedding but the final point is that now we're married. Okay?

Sahil nodded his head.

Sahil walked towards Shivaay and stood in front of him and asked Shivaay to kneel down in front of him which Shivaay did in confusion.

Sahil then bent a little closer to Shivaay and said,

Sa- If you ever trouble my sister then I'll shave off your head and eyebrows in your sleep and you won't be able to face the world.

Sahil threatened Shivaay and he looked at Sahil in horror.

S- What?

Sahil smirked at Shivaay and moved towards Anika.

A- What were you saying?

Sa- Nothing didi. Just man to man talk.

Anika nodded her head in confusion.