🔹21🔹

It was finally the day when Shivaay and Anika were moving to Oberoi Mansion

It was finally the day when Shivaay and Anika were moving to Oberoi Mansion. According to the deal, Shivaay bought Oberoi Mansion to save it from Auction and he took over 51% shares of Oberoi Industries. Tej wasn't much happy about this but he didn't have any option left.

Shivaay stopped the car in front of Oberoi Mansion and sighed. Anika entwined her fingers with his.

A- Everything will be fine. I'm always with you.

Shivaay nodded his head with a smile.

S- I'm glad you're here with me. You keep me sane.

Shivaay said joining their foreheads together and Anika smiled widely with closed eyes.

A- Should we go?

Anika asked and Shivaay nodded his head.

Shivaay stepped out of the driver's seat and walked towards Passenger seat and helped Anika to step out of the car carefully.

A- You know that I'm only pregnant, not ill, right?

Anika asked him with a smirk and Shivaay rolled his eyes.

S- Of course, I know but I can't take any risk. You both are precious to me.

Shivaay said and Anika smiled. She held his hand and they walked towards the main entrance of Oberoi Mansion.

Shivaay and Anika were reminiscing all the moments they spent here but their memory lane stopped at one particular memory which was when Shivaay was being disowned. Shivaay tightened his hold on Anika's hand and Anika rubbed his arm softly to calm him down and he sighed a little.

A- Everything will be alright. Just keep calm.

Shivaay nodded his head and as soon as they reached the main door, they saw the whole Oberoi Family was waiting for their arrival and Dadi was standing at the centre with Aarti thaal in her hands.

P- Oh My Maata! My childrens are here. Mummyji, do Aarti.

Dadi nodded her head.

S- Look, there's no need of this facade. We very well know that why I'm here and please don't forget that you all were the ones who disowned me so please don't showoff like you want to welcome us.

Shivaay said and stepped inside the house along with Anika. All the Oberois felt bad with the way Shivaay treated them. Anika also noticed it and felt bad for them but she knew Shivaay was also right in his place.

All the Oberois followed Shivaay and Anika to the living area.

S- Now let me make some things crystal clear. Firstly, We are here for 4 months till Oberoi Industries gets back to its original position as I won't let our differences harm My company's reputation. After that, we'll go back to our house and you all can live here but don't forget that I'll always be the owner of Oberoi Industries.