🔹24🔹

Shivaay was extremely distressed after Om's bitter words

Shivaay was extremely distressed after Om's bitter words. He was memorising all the old times where ShivOmRu were inseparable and couldn't breath without each other. But looks like the time has turned and OmRu hated Shivaay more than they once loved him. Their hate overpowered Shivaay's love and sacrifices which he made for them.

He was lost in his thoughts when there was a slight knock on the door which broke his chain of thoughts.

S- Come in.

Anika came with bags of food with a wide smile on her face.

A- Ta da!

Shivaay looked at her and smiled and immediately rushed towards her and took the bag from her hands.

S- Jaan, what are you doing here? You should've called me, I would've come to you. And these bags? Did you go shopping? Are you tired? Are your feet paining?

Shivaay asked her worriedly and Anika just chuckled.

A- Shivaay, I'm fine. And I was just craving for some food and you so I came here with all the food I was craving.

Anika explained and Shivaay Smiled.

S- Ok. Come, sit.

Anika settled on the couch and Shivaay kept the food on the table and called a peon.

S- Please bring two plates and spoons.

The peon nodded his head and brought two plates and spoon and Anika served the food.

S- wow! That's a lot.

A- So? I'm eating for two.

Anika said with a frown and Shivaay chuckled.

S- Oops! I'm sorry, Jaan. Okay, lets start eating.

Anika nodded her head in excitement.