Chapter 2

* Coco is at her house now *

*Facetimes Sicily*:

C: omg Sicily you wont believe what happened today!

S: Omg I wanna hear it tell me!

C: so basically me and Rihanna went to her bf house and when we went there his brother opened the door and he was so cute ! also he is only 1 year older than me and we talked for ages and I think I like him!! we also exchanged numbers and got to know each other so now we are kind of  like friends now.

S: That is so  nice I am so happy for you coco ! also do you think he likes you back ?

C: I don't know .

S: what do you mean?

C: well like I don't think he will ever like me because he is so hot and I am not-

*Sicily interrupts coco*

S: wth coco ! you are one of the prettiest friends I have you cant say that and I think he likes you because why would he want to know you better and exchange numbers ?

C: thanks sis um I need to go and sleep now I am really tired bye.

S: Me too bye.

*Meanwhile at Gavin's house*

GAVINS POV:

What is happening to me I think I really like coco . like just when I saw her  was like attracted to her! she is so hot and pretty! I am so glad we are friends now! wait let me facetime walker and tell him because I cant keep this in anymore!

*Facetimes walker*

W: Yo sup Gavin

G: Well where do I start ! so basically you know who Rihanna is right ? my brothers gf . so yeah she came over today with her little sister and let me JUST tell you how hot her sister was !! I talked to her and then exchanged numbers and I think I have really fallen for her !

W: That's amazing dude you should tell her how you feel.

G: woah maybe not right now I will tell her when we have become really good friends and plus I don't think she has fallen for me yet . I mean we only met today!

W:yeah true ... well I need to go now my brother is calling me bye.

G: bye

*END OF THEIR CONVERSATION AND GAVINS POV*

*1 month later*

GAVINS POV:

I should face time coco and ask her if she wants to hang out. I mean we have become really close this past month and  basically  hung out everyday since we met. *END OF POV*

*ON FACETIME*

G: hey coo coo bird!

C: hi garvin

G: I was wondering if you wanted to come over and have a sleepover.

C: of course i want to come ! what time ?

G: um come at like 4 pm.

C: ok also Rihanna said she is coming over as well. 

G: ok cool see you later 😊.

*Coco was getting ready*

Her outfit:

Her outfit:

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Her makeup:

Her makeup:

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Her hairstyle:

Her hairstyle:

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Secret loversजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें