Chapter 9 - Cheater

*They still couldn't believe what they saw*

Gavin and Nicolette were making out !!!! 

*Coco was stood in shock*

C: WHAT THE F.CK GAVIN I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!!!! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!

G:  coco its not what it looks like chill

C: WHY THE F.CK SHOULD I CHILL?? YOU ARE LITERALLY CHEATING ON ME!!! I KNEW THERE WAS SOMETHING GOING ON BETWEEN YOU TWO !!!! THIS PROBABLY ISNT YOUR FIRST TIME EITHER!!!

G: COCO listen to me I'm sorry please forgive me i can explain please lets go home and i will explain ! please babe!

C: DONT F**KING CALL ME BABE I LITERALLY HATE YOU RIGHT NOW! * starts to cry*

S: Gavin I hate you too why would you do this! you don't deserve coco !! and that b*itch Nicolette is trash compared to coco !

G: WTH you cant blame me for cheating when I never did and why are you saying that YOU HATE ME COCO ! I LOVE YOU AND THAT IS WHAT YOU SAY TO ME!

C: GAVIN DONT PLAY DUMB WITH ME I LITERALLY SAW WITH MY OWN EYES! CAN YOU JUST GO AWAY I DONT WANT TO SEEE YOUR FACE AND NICOLETTE YOU B**CH WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS !!!

* Sicily took coco away to her house*

W: BRO WHAT TF LIKE I DONT EVEN WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH YOU ANYMORE ! like you said you love coco but now you go on cheat with her with your friend ! im sorry but we cant be friends anymore !

G: bro I KNEW YOU FOR YOUR WHOLE LIFE WE WERE BEST FRIENDS AND NOW YOU ARE GOING TO JUST LEAVE ME LIKE THAT AND TAKE MY GIRLFRIENDS SIDE ?

W: SHE ISNT YOUR GF ANYMORE I MEAN AFTER WHAT YOU JUST DID! IM LEAVING!

* He left *

G: UGH I AM SO ANNOYED RIGHT NOW!

N: its ok babe at least you have me .

G: WTF NO DONT CALL ME BABE I AM SO ANNOYED AND SAD RIGHT NOW ! DO YOU KNOW WHAT JUST HAPPENED ? I LOST MY BEAUTIFUL FREAKING GF AND TWO OF MY BEST FRIENDS ! OUR FRIEND SHIP IS OVER NICOLETTE !

N: WHAT GAVIN you were literally kissing me back you were cheating !

G:NO I WASNT I COULDNT MAKE YOU STOP SO I COULDNT MOVE SO I THOUGHT IF I KISSED YOU BACK SO YOU WOULD LEAVE ME ALONE !

N: FINE whatever I'm leaving!

G: good get lost!

*Gavin went home *

*The next day*

*Coco wakes up and is at Sicily's house *

COCOS POV:

What happened last night why am I here ? wait GAVIN CHEATED ON ME ugh why would he do this to me ! I thought he loved me!  *END OF POV*

*She starts to cry a lot*

*Sicily wakes up*

S: what's wrong coco don't cry!

C: its just that I cant believe Gavin cheated on me WHY WOULD HE DO THAT I FEEL INCOMPLETE WITHOUT HIM!

S: its ok coco just relax and try to forget about him he doesn't deserve you anyways coco.

* Later that day*

S: I'm going shopping coco wanna come ?

C: Actually no i don't feel like it sorry

S: its fine but you have to stay home alone are you alright with that?

C: yeah I'm fine bye

S: bye