Chapter 24

C: So when we were on the rides I saw my ex . . .

G:WHAT! who is he ?

C: wait that's not important right now I was worried because he cheated on me and then became abusive and didn't treat me right. He would cheat on me every time we got back together  . 

Coco starts to cry

C: AND I don't care about him anymore but the thing that hurts me the most is that I loved him so much and still he would cheat on me and tell me I wasn't good enough.

G: OMG Coco I feel so bad for you You don't deserve to be treated like that. You are good enough you are the best I have ever had coco and you always will be the love of my life . I love you. 

C: thank you baby

G: No problem but what is his name?

C: Lev

G: wtf wait is his brothers name Ayden ?

C: yeah how do you know ?

G: I used to be best friends with him but then we had an argument and never became friends again.

C: Oh

G: yeah BUT coco WHY THE F**K DID HE USED TO CHEAT ON YOU LIKE WHY DIDNT YOU SAY OR DO ANYTHING?

C: I don't know he used to cheat on me with a girl called piper and I confronted him but he always used to tell me to shut up .

G: THEN WHY DIDNT YOU LEAVE HIM?

C: Its because I really like him and I dint want to end our relationship even though I knew he didn't love me anymore. Then I  Eventually broke up with him

G: That messed up coco

coco starts to cry again

G: please baby don't cry I love you come here

Coco goes closer to Gavin and then he starts to cuddle her

C: I love you Garvin

G: I love you too coo coo

G: coco if you don't feel safe we can go back home if you want

C: no its fine I don't want to ruin you trip here

G: NO coco if you don't feel safe we can go home and plus well I don't really care about Disney land I would rather have some fun with you than stay here!

C: Ok THANK YOU SO MUCH