Chapter 10

*Coco was on the coach on her phone still really upset about Gavin cheating*

*Then she heard a knock on the door*

COCOS POV:

Oh that might be Sicily back from shopping but why has she come back so soon? *END OF POV*

Coco opened the door and was shocked .

Gavin was  standing there.

C: w- what are you doing here ? Go away I don't want to see your face. 

G: hey baby come here I missed you  last night.

C: NO go away  I don't want to see you !  After what you did to me yesterday I was left heart broken and cried myself to sleep! you left me broken In pieces !

G: I'm so sorry coco come here and I will explain everything its not what it seems I promise you coco! I would never do that to you I truly love you !

C: fine only because your not going to leave me alone.

G: Thanks babe

C: And stop calling me babe we are not together any more.

* Gavin's heart shattered into pieces*

G: Um okay but I will make it up to to you.

* Gavin then explains everything that happened that night*

G: now do you believe me ?

C: yes I do Gavin but go now or else if Sicily and walker see you here they will kill you

G: Why after all we are back together ? *leans in to kiss her *

*They kiss*

C: no we are not now go I don't want you to get hurt Gavin.

G: NO coco please I love you coco I cant spend my life without you please coco I loved you from the day you came to mine and jakes house with Rihanna and I still love you now . please coco I want you really bad .And if you didn't want me then why did you kiss me back.

C: I- I am so sorry Gavin but its over 

*Gavin is about to cry*

G: please coco it cant end like this ! and are you saying all those 7 months together are going to waste now ? Please coco I LOVE  YOU.

*Coco was touched*

COCOS POV:

I agree I really miss Gavin and it just cant end like this ! What shall I do! *END OF POV*

C: I - I agree Gavin I really miss you too but I think we need a break Gavin.

G: O- ok bye coco * tears in his eyes* but can you give me one last hug ?

C: Of course Gavin 

* They hug*

*Gavin kissed her head*

* He leaves*

Btw in this next chapter we are going to skip 2 weeks . also they will back in school.