Chapter 7

*In the morning*

*Coco woke up before Gavin and managed to get him off her*

* A few hours later*

C: Gavin wake up !

G: what huh its too early give me 5 more minutes.

C: What Gavin its 3pm !

G: WHAT hahaha I need to get out of bed! wait was I  drunk last night. . .

C : yes. . .

G: omg did I do anything bad?

C: . . .

G: wait don't tell me I hurt you! please coco tell me what happened . . . please babe.

C: well you were drunk and came upstairs and layed on top of me and started kissing me and you were UNDRESSING ME ! I told you to stop but you weren't listening ! then you stopped eventually but do you want to know the worst part? YOU FORCED ME GAVIN and you gave me 3 hickeys !

*Gavin is speechless*

G: I'm so sorry coco . . . I just cant believe I did that... I am so sorry baby do you forgive me ?

C: um yes after all you were drunk so... yeah.

G: thanks babe

* He picks her up and puts his hand around her waist and puts her on his lap*

G: I love you

C: I love you more

G: no I do

C: haha lets not argue now.

G: Yeah. . . give me a kiss.

*Coco kisses him and he kisses her back*

C: what do you want to do today babe ?

G: um I don't know maybe watch movies ?

C: ok sure I will set it up.

*After they set it up*

*They were half way through the movie while cuddling when Gavin kissed coco. Then coco asked Gavin a question.

C: Babe?

G: Yes ?

C: Do you think we will be together forever?

G: of course baby why would you say something like that ? I love you coco more than anything!

C: aww love you too [ kisses him].