Saved by the bell

Your head was fuzzy as you came to. "I have to stop getting knocked out like this." You rubbed your head as you looked around. You were lying on Bianca's red swimsuit. You figured you must of gotten stuck to it and she changed. You seemed to be in some kind of locker, there were some light peeking through the grates. You peeked out to see the employee lounge and Bianca, Jinn and Bri all were crawling around on the floor in different apparel they were before. It appeared to have been early the next morning and they were looking for something. Bianca was wearing a blue version of her swimsuit, she was searching by where she fell, and landed on you the day prior.

Her cleavage was on full display for you as they looked like they were struggling to escape their confines. To her right was Bri who seemed to be wearing the same outfit as Bianca except her ass was nearly spilling out of it as she was bent over in the opposite direction looking under some tables. You nearly went crossed eyed from trying to watch them both. As you were enjoying the show and trying to figure out what on Earth they were actually doing Jinn's ass crossed your way momentarily breaking your trance, she was wearing short cargo shorts and green tank top, "Girls you don't think he's still here. Maybe someone else already found him." Jin said sounding disappointed, Bianca replied, "Ugh I think you're right, just when I thought I had the creep. He could be anywhere in the park by now, fuck, maybe he even found his way out of the park entirely." She stood up and pounded her fist on the table Bri was still searching underneath startling her and causing her to hit her head. "Ouch...well that's a bummer, and I wanted to apologize to him for sitting on his cute face, well... I'm sure he didn't mind too much." She giggled as her face went almost as red as her hair. Your cheeks also turned a tad red remembering nearly being suffocated underneath her titanic but admittedly amazing ass. Bianca rolled her eyes and retorted, "Well just keep an eye out bring him back to me if you find him." Jinn then asked meekly, "Are you sure we can't keep him if we find him, he's so cute. I take care of him, play with him, he didn't seem to mind when I was accidentally playing with his..." Bianca immediately interrupted, "Stop that's just weird we need to find him punish him for preying on us and taking advantage of our negligence. Anyways meet me here once the park clears out just in case you three have seen anything and don't tell anybody else, got it?" She turned around to leave when she quickly spun back around, "Shit I forgot my whistle." You saw her making her way back towards you and her locker, she was the last person you wanted to find you right now. Your only potential hiding spot inside the locker would be to hide inside Bianca's discarded swimsuit and you didn't need any more excuses for her to call you pervert and justification for God knows what. Just at that moment it appeared Jinn bent down in front of locker, apparently her's was underneath Bianca's. This was the lucky break you needed to get away and hopefully find someone else who didn't seem so crazy. You took a couple steps back, "I just gotta grab onto her hair and hope no one notices me." You told yourself as you and jumped out of the locker grate. Timing seemed to be against you as she stood up and just for a moment you looked straight into her eyes before looking down and you realized you were about to hit the floor, however all of a sudden Jinn moved forward just enough so her small perky breasts broke your fall. Before you could even think or thank her for saving your life she almost immediately adjusted her bra and you slipped inside her bra cup, completely concealed. Jinn definitely had the smallest chest of the 3 girls but compared to you the were still more than enough to hide you.

You could hear the girls exchanging a few words but as Jinn was leaving you could hear the rest of the staff coming into the staff room. This was not the plan you had in mind but being pressed up against Jinn's boob wasn't the worse position you've been in so far, was what you thought when you heard, "Good morning Jinn you look awfully happy today." Come from the one person you feared as much as Bianca...Liz. You might have found her sexy but the didn't defeat the fact that she nearly killed you with her planet sized ass. "Oh umm yeah it's been a umm a real productive morning." You heard Jinn chirp back awkwardly.
As Jinn made her way out she must had been running because you found yourself being jostled in nearly every direction and you were powerless to do anything as you slid further into her bra cup when you finally came across her nipple. You swore you heard her let out a small sigh when you did so. You tried to pull your body away but all you really managed to do was rub yourself against her soft and sensitive skin, over and over again as Jinn made her way through the park.
Finally light flooded your senses again as a hand fumbled around until her 2 fingers eventually found you brought you up to her face. You were so close to it you wouldn't have known where you were if it wasn't for the familiar sound toilets and sinks of bathroom. You tried to look at her whole face but she held you too close and all you could focus on were her plush lips that demanded your attention, until she finally spoke, "I appreciate you trying to thank me for saving you really put the 2 of us at jeopardy." You were confused until you finally looked into eyes and realized she was staring at you like a piece of meat, she thought you did all that on purpose "Wait you don't understand..." you tried explained but she interrupted you, even though she spoke softly so no one else could hear her voice felt like your whole world, "It's okay now you may continue." With that she planted a kiss over your entire body, before focusing on your tiny groin but it seemed to grow every moment, "And if you do a good job I might just reward you after my shift. She then forcefully brought you to her nipple, knocking your face into it, it had already become hard from you rubbing it down earlier. You decided in that moment it was best to obey her rather than face her wrath, so you suckled on her nipple, as demeaning as it felt at first since it took your whole mouth to get around it. She let out a soft gasp, and slammed your head forward towards onto her nipple nearly choking you on it. However you continued to rub it, her other hand went down to her shorts for a few moments before she pulled you back from her nipple and gave you a look that turned you on yet terrified you, it was the 'fuck me' eyes, just as she slowly began to lower you towards her unzipped shorts you heard an alarm go off. A phone alarm precisely, "Shit I'm going to be late for my shift and I didn't even get to finish well at least I know what your reward will be." She brought ran your body, sliding it across her smooth skin, first up her belly, then breasts, making sure you hit her nipple, across her neck until finally reaching her lips giving you an incredibly passionate kiss, you were completely under her thrall "But that will have to wait until later." She then started to shove you in her bra hastily, however half your upper body stuck out. She quickly fixed and adjusted herself to look as cute and innocent as possible, which you now knew was a lie.

(Where would you like the story to go next? Should we stick with Jinn for a while and learn what she has in store for you, end up on another ride, meet a new girl, end up in the possession of Bri, Bianca or Liz again? Or if you have your own suggestion? Whatever I see the most commented on is what we'll do.)