From the top

You were at one of the most famous popular water parks in the country. There were gigantic slides, wave pools, and hundreds, possibly thousands of people. You arrive before the gates even open, you wanted to be able to ride as many rides as possible in the short amount of time allowed. As soon as you're allowed in you run to the biggest and arguably best ride in the park. Big Thunder, a raft ride known as a tornado.  Where you in a raft of about 2-4 people go down a steep tube into a gigantic funnel.
You are the first to arrive, the life guard noticed you and motioned you to get onto the ride.  She was extremely attractive, she had well tanned skin, long black hair, you could tell she was in great shape just by looking at her, her butt was large but didn't look fat, as if it's mostly muscle. Her chest was moderately large. You must have noticed you starring as she gives you an annoyed look and scoffs at you as she rolled her gorgeous brown eyes when you sit down in the raft.
After sitting down you suddenly feel queasy, but you assume it's just nerves. You look over at the staircase to see whom will be joining you but all you could see was the lifeguard's huge ass blocking the view. You attempt to look around it when you feel like your head is going to explode. You try to convince yourself it's just the air pressure from being so high up when you suddenly black out.