Getting Caught Red Handed

You could here the steps and voices of several giantess, possibly twenty. You knew if you didn't get up now you would lost likely be stepped on or crushed in some other manner. You attempted to stand but your body had already taken so much abuse it was difficult to get to your knees. You had finally stood up, with much panting and groaning when someone opened the door.
It didn't take you long to recognize the giantess in the blue life guard one piece standing infront of you, it was the lifeguard from earlier. You yelled and shouted at her, hoping to get her attention but the flushing of nearby toilets, and the voices of the other giantess seemed to completely drown out your miniscule voice, you could just barely hear yourself. You forced yourself to hobble to position yourself so you were between her house sized feet as she walked. The floor seemed to shake as she passed over you. You attempted to run out of the stall as you noticed she was beginning to undress when you turned around to make sure she wasn't going to step on you. Before you could make it very far her bathing suit fell ontop of you.
You then had a brilliant idea, you grabbed onto the outside of the bathing suit. The only problem was how wet the suit was, you were almost completely soaked by it. You could hear her flush just before you and the suit were shot into the air, you did not predict how fast she could lift up her bathing suit. You quickly discovered you had little to no grip on the wet slippery material and went flying up, leaving her bathing going passing her chest, her chin, before going up passed her eyes when time seemed to slow down, you could see her hazelnut colored eyes focused on adjusting her bathing suit when her eyes seemed to suddenly lock onto you. However she couldn't have recognized who or even what you were, you were something too small going too fast. However she quickly lost sight of you after you passed the top of her head of you, she then opened her mouth to say something to herself when you reached your peak and began falling. You looked down to try to see where you were landing so you could adjust accordingly when you saw the open dark pit of red and pink with large white rock like structures.
Her head was still tilted upwards you heard something along the lines of "What was..." before she was able to spot you again. She did not close her mouth as she did not geuss the direction you were heading, she instead put her hands ontop of her chest to attempt to catch what ever she she had seen. It was only when you were passing her gigantic hazelnut eyes she tried to close her mouth, realizing where you were actually heading. However it was too late, you on the other hand were making an effort to aim yourself away from the giant grind stones she called teeth. You landed on the soft, moist pink surface of her tongue. Before you could do anything she quickly tilted her head back downwards, her lips and the tip of her tongue covering you before spitting the thing from the bathroom floor into her hand. You were now coated in saliva. Before you could attempt to do much of anything her hand closed into a fist, now trapping you. You weren't sure if she recognized you or if she even recognized you as a person. You tried not to move, if you squirmed she might throw you onto the floor then stomp on you. You winced at the thought. While you ran through the dozens of different possibilities that could occur the life guard swung her arm down, you tumbled around in her hand, you could hear running water, you confused for a moment when you heard the sound of someone gurgling water then spitting it out into the sink.
You then suddenly felt her hand prison pick you up and quickly begin elevating before stopping at it's destination. You held in a groan when you hit her fingers before landing onto your back in her palm. Her hand began to open, the bright lights of the bathroom temporarily blinded you. When your eyesight turned to normal you saw the familiar hazelnut eyes surveying you, "Huh, someone lost a toy I geuss, I'll turn it into lost and found at the end of my break." "Wait I'm not a..." before you could finish your sentence she had already lowered you to her chest, where she squeezed you into her breasts. She readjusted her bathing suit so you were now trapped in her clevage, unable to move anything besides your head which was the only thing that stuck out.