The Landing

It happened faster then you could comprehend. You were trying to hold onto the life guards bathing suit when the raft hit the landing. As the raft hit the water you were thrown into the air off of her chest. As you flail through the air helplessly. You could see the various colors of the bathing suits, people and the raft but everything seemed like a blur. Your ears were ringing with the screaming of the four girls on the raft.
You then felt your body hit the soft, flesh of the lifeguards breasts. However they were bouncing in all directions when you landed. Causing you to be thrown off once more from the life guard. You couldn't see where you were going to land. The flashes of colors and shapes happened too fast. However from looking around your surroundings you could see the pale skin of the blonde girl. You seemed to be trapped between two mounds of flesh. You could feel the ride slowing down in the landing pool. Before finally stopping.
With some more looking around you could see you were sandwiched inbetween the girl's clevage. You try to look up to see her face but couldn't see much more the her chin and the blonde hair. However what you could see were her friends and the life guard. The dark chocolate girl was incredibly gorgeous. She wore a Jamaican two piece bathing suit which showed off her massive chest and rear end which could have belonged to a goddess, you had to geuss her age was about 20 years old, it was hard to tell however as your perspective seemed to be constantly moving, you were quickly reminded of your predicament as the blond girl stood up, she seemed to have a more trouble getting out of the raft then the Jamaican girl whom was already standing, she slipped causing her already tightly squeezed breasts to separate for a moment causing to free fall. You frantically trying to grab at what ever you can, however her skin was wet and slippery from being splashed by the ride. You are soon out of reach of and now hope of grabbing onto her chest.
You look up to see what should have been the sky, but instead were the giant floating mountains of flesh which appear to be picking up speed. However it seemed unlikely to catch you before reaching your destination. You looked down to see what appeared to be sea of caramel colored skin. Which appeared to get closer and closer untill you crashed into you destination.
You attempted to brace yourself by landing on your back. This proved to be a mistake. The landing was hard but not as damaging as you thought it would be. Her flesh seemed absorb most of the fall. Your relief was short lived as you remembered the giant mountains of flesh were heading straight towards you. You didn't even have time to stand up to try to escape. You barely had enough time to look up before the the young blonde woman's breast slammed into you, smothering you.
Amazingly you hadn't been killed, however all the air was knocked out of you and you could not breath at all. You thought you were going to pass put when suddenly fresh air filled your lungs, "Britney are you okay?" A voice said in a female Jamaican accent. "Yeah I'm alright Kiyana." Responded the voice from above. In the mean time you were still in shock as to what happened. Your brain not knowing what to do now. "Alicia are you okay? Britney your top!" Said the Jamaican girl. At the sound of this you realized you were sliding down. You managed to look up to see a giant, bare white and pink chest dangling above you before being covered by the black fabric of the bikini top. You then realized where you must had fallen. You attempted to get out of the way but pink fabric was over you and ontop of you before pinning you against the caramel skin the giant girl. You tried to yell but your voice was smothered put by the fabric. You could breath but hardly. "Thanks Kiyana." Said the voice coming from above you. You could feel her voice vibrate you in her chest. "Anyways thanks for riding with us..." the voice paused, from what you could gather it had a bit of a hispanic accent to it. "Oh no problem, and it's Bianca." Said the life guard's voice. "I'll see you girls around later." Bianca said in a peppy voice. With that you could here the splashing of everyone getting out of the landing pool. "So where do you want to head next?" Asked Alicia as you fought against the fabric of the bathing suit which was pinning you in place even while the girls were getting out of the pool.