It's going to be a long day

You were undeniably trapped. Despite your best efforts you could hardly move. You could hear the girls laughing and talking about some sort of ride but your attention was more focused towards trying to escape. Her chest bounced in nearly every direction. Then suddenly the pressure dramatically increased. "Oh sorry Britney." Said Alicia's voice. You could feel it vibrate your entire body. Suddenly the pressure from what you assumed to be Brittney's back seemed to disappear. Then suddenly someone bumped into Alicia, accidentally knocked her over and into Brittney. This caused her top to accidentally come off again.
You found yourself ontop of a large white hill with a long black fabric going across it. You managed to stand up to see Alicia's chest for a moment before she covered it once more. "Oh my God I'm so sorry!" Said Alicia's voice. It then occurred to yo you where you were.
"It's okay Alicia, at least we're even now." Said Britney as she started to stand up, you found yourself quickly sliding, then falling when you managed to grab onto a black string which kept you from falling to your doom. You were holding onto the string tightly, however you soon discovered this was also a mistake, though you thought your wieght would be nearly unnoticeable however as Brittney began walking the string began to slowly dip before dropping so low it began to reveal portion of her crack. You continued to dangle there trying to figure out a safe way down when suddenly you see a giant white hand aproach you, "Please wait!" You tried to yell but your voice could not be heard over goddess like voice of Brittney, "Huh my bikini bottom must have slipped." The hand grabbed the string, pulling it up, and accidentally throwing you inside her bikini. You found yourself wedged between her two giant hills. She continued to walk, the giant masses of flesh grinded against your nearly insignificant tiny body. You tried to crawl out or do anything to escape the intense pain this girl's ass was causing you. However it was slow and you couldn't tell if you were making any progress ass her checks continued to rub against each other and you. Suddenly she stopped moving, was she at another ride, was she about to sit down and send you further into her ass? You asked yourself these questions when suddenly a bright light appeared, you suddenly felt your prison begin to release when the giant white hand return, "Ugh did a pebble or something fall in?" You hear her say to herself. When the hand swatted you out, you landed on her bikini bottom you tried to crawl out when she turned the bikini over, tossing you out before putting it back on. You had landed hard against the cold and damp bathroom floor. You groaned in pain as she said, "Must have gotten it out." She then walked out of the stall. You looked around as much as you could and discovered you were on the floor in one of the stalls of the woman's bathroom and for now at least, completely alone.