The Ride

Luckily you appeared to still be alive. You seemed to have sunken a bit into the raft and as well her giant butt was soft enough not to crush you. You  weren't a hundred percent sure where exactly underneath her you were but from what you could feel it seemed to be skin.
You could hear the excited babble of the girls when suddenly the babble turned to shrieking, and the shrieking turned to screaming and yelling. You could feel the life guard's butt start to lift off of you. With the pressure gone you attempt to scurry out of the way but giant ebony thighs block any escape and the next thing you knew she crashed down ontop of you again.
You suddenly noticed the pain you were in. You hadn't been completely flattened but the intense pressure kept you from moving willingly. Suddenly her body moved sideways which caused you intense pain as your body is grinded into the raft untill suddenly she was no longer ontop of you.
You attempted to move out of the way but was thrown forward crashing into the giant ebony thigh. You tried to figure out what was going on when you felt the life guard's thigh slam into you, smashing you inbetween. The thighs of the the titan sized girls seperated. You try to hold onto the chocolate skin of the black girl but you can't find a good grip and get splashed by a wave of water which caused you to lose the little grip you did have and feel yourself quickly falling past her leg before crashing into the side of a pale foot.
You looked up to see the blonde girl you saw get in first. Before you can do anything you slide up her leg before finally grabbing onto something. You are holding onto her bikini bottom strap you manage to look over across from you. You can see the giant life guard smiling and yelling before you and suddenly you can feel gravity has shifted again. Before you were you felt yourself being pulled but could also see the giant chocolate thighs heading towards you once again, making a split second decision you let go of the strap advoiding being crushed by the two girls by being propelled towards the lifeguard.
You smash into her chest, which was soft enough to break your fall. You could feel yourself slide upwards as you past the material of the swimsuit onto her smooth skin. You grab hold onto the edge of the suit, trying desperately to not go flying to who knows where. You looked up, trying to keep yourself from looking into the canyon of her clevage. You can see that you are about to hit the bottom of the ride and it was not going to be a smooth landing.