Apex Legends visit (end)

So, I'm ending this story. I'm leaving it for another fandom lol. So, here is the transition between the two fandoms.

*lots of swears*
~~~~~~~~~

Jay has logged on
Jay: I'm bored.
Kai: Fuck off Jay.
Nya: DO NOT SPEAK TO HIM LIKE THAT!!
Pixal has logged on
Pixal: guys, we have a situation.
Zane: what is it?
Pixal: a wierd kind of portal has opened up in the Samurai X cave and-
Cole: and what?
Pixal: FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!
Zane: Pixal are you okay?!!
Pixal: aksbsbajajwjwj
Nya: SHIT IM GOING DOWN THERE.
Pixal: your friend is fine.
Lloyd: ta fauqu??
Pixal: uhh, wait I mean, I am fine. Yes, me. The person who owns this phone.
Pixal added Mirage, Pathfinder, Wraith, Rampart, Caustic, Bloodhound, Revenant, Loba, Crypto, Lifeline, Octane, Wattson, Fuse
Zane: PIXAL ARE YOU OKAY?!
Pixal: hello?? Yes I'm fine. Some strange people just came through a portal and stole my phone but I've got it back now.
Pathfinder: oh boy! This place looks really very fun! And look! Lots of new friends!
Mirage: see Wraith, this is why I didn't want to bring Path with us. That tin can never knows when to shut up.
Kai: okay who the fuck are you people?
Revenant: shut it skinsuit! I'm trying to find my source code! Now Loba, you had better help me or else I will fucking destroy you!
Loba: fuck you Demoniò! I don't care if you kill me, I am not going to help you get your source code back!
Lloyd: CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON?!?
Pixal: I am TRYING TO FIGURE THIS OUT!!
Octane: woaaah Che! I've just had a run around this place! There are so many cool vehicles I could use for some epic stunts!
Pixal: you had better stay the FUCK away from my mechs!
Lifeline: Chill Silva!
Zane: EVERYONE!! SHUT UP!!
Everyone: .......
Revenant: what is this thing? Some kind of MRVN?
Jay: a what now?
Rampart: it's like a search and rescue bot. Our buddy Path here is a MRVN!
Pathfinder: hi friends!
Kai: I don't like it.
Zane: no I'm not whatever he is. I'm a-
Loba: *cocks gun* are you a Simulacrum?
Lloyd: SHIT WHERE THE FUCK DID SHE GET THAT?!
Revenant: HOW COME YOU'D KILL HIM BUT NOW ME?! I JUST WANT DEATH!!!
Nya: have you booked this guy in for a therapist?
Rampart: well we haven't booked him in for one but he was hired to kill one once. Does that count?
Nya: no.
Cole: WAIT DID YOU SAY KILL?
Revenant: SHUT UP WITH YOUR INCESSANT WHINING ALREADY!!
Loba: oh please demonió. Like your the one to talk.
Revenant: SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY LOBA BEFORE I SEW YOUR LIPS TOGETHER.
Loba: bite me bitch.
Pixal: maybe you should stop provoking him.
Bloodhound: úff. af hverju er svona mikil tækni hérna? það gerir mig mjög óþægilegan
Jay: ...... I'm sorry what?
Lloyd: they said: ugh. why is there so much technology here? its making me very uncomfortable
Kai: how the fuck did you get that from a bunch of gibberish??
Bloodhound: það er ekki gabbað þú helvítis vitleysingur
Kai: what they say now?
Lloyd: I don't think you want me to tell you that.
Zane: I could tell you.
Bloodhound: I SAID IT ISN'T GIBBERISH YOU FUCKING MORON!!
Fuse: holy shit Houndy swore!
Bloodhound: if you call me Houndy again, I swear to the Allfarther, I will farðu í fullan TTV sveittan Wraith aðal upp á rassinn með vængmanni og helvítis Mósambík
Kai: Lloyd?
Lloyd: no fucking clue mate.
Caustic: robot. Tell me, what is the population of that city down there.
Zane: 362,829 humans, 1,000 nindroids and 346 serpentine.
Caustic: great. I'll just use my fart bombs- uhh I mean toxic gas to kill everyone there.
Pixal: okay, you people need to leave right now.
Revenant: I ain't going anywhere girlie! Not until I find my source code!
Pixal: call me that again Jackass. I dare you.
Loba: I already told you, your source code is on Gridiron. Your free to go and get it any time you want.
Revenant: what, and let you live happily for the next 30 years? Not a chance.
Zane: your motives confuse me.
Wattson: ugh this has been going on ever since Loba joined the games.
Nya: but why do they hate eachother so much?
Wattson: Revenant killed her parents when she was younger. Then, a few years later, when she learned zat Revenant joined the games, she saw it as her chance for revenge. I guess you could say it reignited a 'spark' within her! GET IT?!
Jay: did you... did you just make an electricity pun?
Wattson: YES!
Jay: ..... can we please be friends?
Pathfinder: YAY! NEW FRIENDS!!
Pixal: NOT YOU!
Crypto: hmm. This security system is flimsy at best.
Zane: what's that supposed to mean?
Crypto: it means I now have control over every piece of technology that's connected to the building.
Cole: DAMMIT JAY!!
Jay: I DIDNT PROGRAM THAT!
Zane: yes you did.
Jay: shut up.
Octane: Woaah does that mean you can control that cool looking Mech thing over there??
Crypto: yes.
Pixal: IF YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT USING MY FUCKING MECHS YOU'LL NEED MORE THAN A PAIR OF ROBOTIC LEGS!!!
Kai: a what of what now?
Octane: please perra, you'd have to catch me first.
Zane: what did you just call her?
Kai: Ooh I know this one! I took Spanish once! He called her a female dog!
Zane: ???
Lloyd: *sigh* he called her a bitch.
Zane: .....
Zane: you're fucking dead you robot legged asshole.
Pixal: hey I wanted to kill him!
Lifeline: if you want I could lend you a gun. About time that kid learned the consequences of his actions.
Octane: Heyy not cool chica! I thought you were supposed to be on my side!
Nya: Ooh! Blow off his arms! Then he'll literally just be a torso and a head!
Kai: I worry about you Nya...
Octane: hmm.... hey Ramya! If I had no arms could you do something where I can have some kind of rocket launcher where my arms are supposed to be?
Rampart: you know, a little voice inside of me is saying 'don't tell this kid the truth, he'll get himself killed' but I can barely hear that little voice because a much louder little voice is screaming 'GIVE THE CRACKHEAD MISSILE ARMS!!'
Octane: YES!! Hey, new guy! Hook me up with a frag grenade will you?
Fuse: alright then-
Lifeline: don't you fucking dare.
Bloodhound: I thought you wanted Octavio to learn the consequences of his actions?
Lifeline: not at the hands of a Salvonian!
Fuse: well at least I don't make money off of other people dying!
Revenant: ALL OF YOU SHUT UP!!
Literally everyone: FUCK OFF MURDER BOT!!!
Pathfinder: oh don't be so mean to him!
Revenant: say one more word to me and I'll melt you down and use you to strengthen my joints.
Zane: wasn't he defending you?
Revenant: as for you, I'll rip out every part of you systems through your skull.
Zane: .....
Zane: Pixal the murderbot was mean to me!
Pixal: YOU WANNA GO BITCH?!? ILL TEAR OUT EACH OF YOUR WIRES BIT BY BIT WITH MY TEETH WHILST YOUR BEGGING FOR YOUR MEIR EXISTENCE!!!
Loba: .....
Loba: I like this girl.
Mirage: alright enough! Guys we've had our fun! Let's go back home!
Rampart: mate I ain't going anywhere! I'm having a great time!
Octane: yeah compadre! You can go home if you like but I still need to see what buildings I can throw myself off.
Pixal: well my father's tower is the tallest building in Ninjago?
Octane: ehh. It'll do I guess.
Lifeline: no it won't! Silva, through the portal, now!
Octane: uggghhhhh you're such a buzzkill hermana! What happened to the chica that was down for parties and driving cars into walls with ten grenades strapped to her chest that were on fire???
Lifeline: THAT WAS YOU!
Octane: oh yeah. Haha. Yeah I guess you were always a stick in the mud.
Lifeline: say that again Silva. This time to my face!
Octane: oof, yeah nah. I'm out!
Octane has logged off
Fuse: *sneaks up behind Bloodhound*
Bloodhound: Walter what are you doing?
Fuse: *slaps them on the ass* YES FINALLY!! IT TOOK MONTHS BUT I FINALLY FINISHED WHAT I STARTED!!
Bloodhound: .....
Bloodhound: run.
Fuse: oh shit.
Fuse has logged off
Bloodhound: oh no you don't you yndislegt asnalegt!!
Bloodhound has logged off
Lifeline: OH THIS WILL BE GOOD!
Lifeline has logged off
Kai: well, it has been fun... are the rest of you going?
Revenant: hmm.... hold on. *stabs Zane and kills him with his sword hand* alright. Now I'm going.
Pixal: YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!! *shoots Revenant*
Nya: wait why not just do that in the first place?
Loba: the Demoniò will be back. He always comes back...
Loba has logged off
Revenant has logged off
Pixal: anyone else want a bullet in their chest?
Mirage: okay okay we'll leave!!
Crypto: hmm.... shoot Witt. Then we'll go.
Mirage: WHAT?!
Pathfinder: oh don't shoot my best friend! That'll make me sad! :(
Lloyd: how about you shoot him instead?
Pathfinder: please don't.
Pixal: I suppose he did say he didn't want his friend shot...
Mirage: yeah shoot the smiling robot!
Pathfinder: oh no.
Jay: or we could just avoid all of this gun pointing if you were to leave??
Rampart: yeah but where's the fun in that? Look if you won't do it, give me the gun.
Mirage: shit I'm out of here!
Mirage has logged off
Rampart has logged off
All of the other Apex Legends logged off
Kai: ......
Kai: what. The. Fuck. Was that?
Cole: mayhem. Utter mayhem.
Nya: I FUCKING LOVED IT!!
Pixal: seriously?! The samurai X cave sustained increadiable damage, Zane died and some hacker now has control over all of our systems!!
Jay: yeah but Zane dies all the time.
Pixal: that wasn't the main concern.
Zane (ded): meanie.
Pixal: the main concern is that these freaks could come back to create more chaos!!
Nya: well if they do, I call dibs on killing the murderbot.
Kai: hey I wanted to do that!
Lloyd: we can draw rock paper clip at lunch time.
Jay: Zane your making it.
Zane: I'm literally dead.
Pixal: sweetie make lunch.
Zane: yes Pixal.
Zane has logged off
Jay has logged off
Pixal has logged off
Nya has logged off
Cole has logged off
Lloyd has logged off
Kai: ...just me?
Kai: typical.
Kai has logged off

~~~~~~~~

Hi! Yes unfortunately I am leaving the Ninjago fandom. This concludes many of my stories including this one. Ninjago Texting is one of my longest going stories so it feels crazy to end it.

I will be doing one of these crossover chapters with Ninjago Truth or Dare to end that story aswell.

I might join the fandom again in the future but for now I am an Apex Legends fan account.

Well... It's been fun hasn't it? I guess I'll see you guys again in a few years?

May the First Spinjizu Master be with you, Ninja-go and all of that.

Bye.

💚💙❤️💙🤍🖤💜