Chapter 15

"Y/N!" Connie shouted as they arrived here

He's with Reiner, Bertholdt, Ymir, Christa, Sasha, Nanaba, and others, I don't have any idea what's their names.

"Y/N! Can you walk?" Reiner get off his horse and rush into me.

"Y-yeah." I said and I stand up while my eyes are still red from crying.

"M-mike... is he dead?" Connie said.

"Isn't that obvious?" Ymir said with a raised in her eyebrows.

"Why are that titans isn't killing you?" Christa asked in confusion.

"I-I don't have any idea." I said in a low voice.

Reiner carried me and ride me in his horse, I sit down in front of him while he's at my back.

It's getting dark and as far as I know, titans can't move in darkness.

But we're wrong. We went to the Utgard Castle and we'll spend our night there.

As we arrived, Reiner help me treat my wounds and covered it immediately with bandage, so that the fumes will not come out

The titans are attacking the castle, the other titan destroyed the door and went inside, it was about to get Reiner when Connie get a long pipe and stab it into the titans eyes.

I also couldn't fight because my gear is out of gas.

We went to the roof top so that the titans will not get us. You can see that there are many titans trying to destroy and get up above to eat us.

Nanaba and the other two went down and they fight the titans.

They were so scared of what's happening right now. I'm just a bit nervous because Nanaba and the other two might die.

"Nanaba!!!" I shouted when Nanaba's gear is hanging in the castle, she's out of her gas.

I'm not acting right now, because it's real that I'm worried of them.

The two others are killed by titans while Nanaba is still hanging.

We all shouted when Nanaba was got by a titan and it ates her. The castle was about to collapse.

They were all surprised when the beast titan showed up and it's heading to the wall.

Right, these titans are from Zeke's spinal fluid, and he can control them.

Reiner and Bertholdt were surprised also, I know they're not acting they're actually surprised because Zeke is here and we're probably been here for too long.

When Zeke finally reached the top of the wall he screams and his screams is literally creepy.

I covered my ears because it's too loud, Christa does the same.

I'm a bit confused when Ymir take the knife from Connie and she said something to Christa but I didn't hear any of it, because I'm focus about these damn titans.

Ymir jumped from the castle and she wounded herself with the knife and she turned into a titan.

Don't tell me... she's the one who ate Marcel. Yes she is, it's the Jaw Titan but very different from Marcel.

"Ymir!!!!" Christa shouted and she's at the edge of the castle and watching Ymir fight the titans.

Ymir is fighting those titans but this one titan got her and eat her, so the other titans join it and eat her.

"Ymir!!!!" Christa shout again and she's about to fell but Reiner hold her other foot to stop it.

Christa got shy, she's so cute.

The castle finally collapsed and we fell from it. Gladly, everyone survived.

"Christa!!!" I shouted when the titan was about to get Christia but Mikasa killed it. The Survey Corps finally arrived, and it's already dawn and the sun was ready to rise.

I saw Levi come to me and he looked worried.

"Get on the cart." He said and he helped me to get up because after the castle collapsed I fell in my back hurts like fuck.

I get on the cart and the horse are waiting for us, there are 2 other carts with horse because we're not all fit in one cart.

We arrived and we went on top of the wall to rest first. They let Ymir rest because badly injured. Reiner is also injured in his arms but he quickly put a bandage on it.

I'm walking past Reiner and Bertholdt when I heard Reiner called Eren. I think this the time.

"Eren, can we talk?" Reiner said.

"What is it?" Eren asked.

"I'm the Armored Titan, and he's the Colossal Titan." Reiner said. That's straightforward, good thing, he didn't include me.

"What are you talking about?" Eren asked in confusion.

I saw Mikasa is also listening to them.

They talked, and Eren isn't convinced by Reiner that they were the one who destroyed the wall. Reiner also said that he's taking Eren to their hometown, which is Marley.

Reiner finally removed his bandage in his arms and the fumes came out and it healed quickly.

"I will now fulfill my duty as a warrior." Reiner said and he's wound is completely healed.

"Reiner! Are we really doing it right now?!" Bertholdt asked, he's about to cry.

I just looked at them with a pretending shocked face.

Mikasa quickly draw her sword in Reiner but Reiner quickly pushed her.

There's a green lightning that coming out from both of their body. Bertholdt is now crying.

They both transformed in their titan. Bertholdt's transformation let out an big explosion but we managed to handle it.

Bertholdt swing his arms and he get the body of Ymir in the air.

After Reiner transformed, he get Eren and he slide down from the walls. But Eren transformed and he quickly punch Reiner.

I look at Bertholdt and I saw him looking at me.

I'll handle this, don't worry about me.

I went to Bertholdt and pretend that I'll kill him but he quickly release his hot steam.

It's so damn hot so all of us get back. It's really the God of Destruction.

Eren and Reiner are fighting with hand to hand combat.

Reiner was about to be defeated by Eren but Bertholdt's head fell and it hit Eren. Reiner get up quickly and he get Eren out of his titan, and they run away. Bertholdt is now in his human form and they also get Ymir.

And I'm here, left, but they'll come back for me. I can do this, alone.

Eren has been kidnapped. I hope this will succeed, even if they don't come back for me, atleast our mission will be successful.