Chapter 22

We're now at the train because we're heading back to Liberio.

I sat down beside Pieck, in front of us is Porco. Zeke is in the other table in front of us with one of the highest rank in warrior unit, they're drinking a wine. The other higher ranks in warrior unit are on the other tables.

We can hear at the other side of the room that they are yelling Gabi's name. I heard earlier that Gabi risked her life and she took on the armored train in place of 800 Eldian soldiers. I can also hear that Colt was the one who started praising Gabi that's why the others started doing it too and shouting too much.

It's been a long time since I hugged Zeke. I miss him so bad. I wanna rest my head on his chest and sleep there right now, but I can't.

I was just staring at his back thinking that I want to hug him sa bad, when he turns his head on me. He smiled at me, and I sadly smiled at him, after that I look away.

"You miss him, right?" Pieck whispered and softly chuckled at me because Zeke might hear us.

"Yeah." I answered in a low tone.

"Y/N is sullen because she misses her boyfriend." Porco teasingly whispered while laughing. I just rolled my eyes on him.

"What are you whispering about?" The other high ranking in warrior unit asked raising his eyebrows.

I feel that everyone's attention are on us, even Zeke. I look at Zeke and I see his worried face, I just smiled at him to reassure that everything's fine.

"U-uh, we're just whispering about whose titan is the strongest." Porco said and laughed awkwardly. I'm just suppressing my laugh on what Porco said. Pieck and I immediately nod to agree on Porco.

"I bet, it's Oriental." The other said and they all agree with him. I don't actually like being compared to my comrades.

"All of us are actually strong." I said and they all went silent.

I walked out excusing myself because I want to join Colt and the others in celebrating.

"Hey hey, you're drunk." I said at Colt crossing my arms.

"No I'm not Y/N-san. Here you need to drink some." Colt said in a drunk voice.

My other Marleyan comrades are waiting for me to accept what Colt offered me.

I smiled for a second and their eyes are all widened because they knew I was going to drink too.

I accepted the drink and I drink all time. When my glass is out of drink they will pour me another one.

"You made a good choice to drink with me, Y/N-san!" Colt said with a drunk voice and then everytime we drink we always cheer each others glass.

We are all shouting, celebrating. The kids which are Gabi and others were just laughing at us because we're already drunk.

"You need to stop drinking Y/N-san, you're so wasted." Gabi said while chuckling.

"You know, you're so cuteeee." I said with a drunk voice while pinching Gabi's cheeks.

I already dropped myself on the side because I'm so wasted.

When my eyes are already closed, I felt someone is carrying me.

"You're so drunk." Zeke said while softly chuckling.

I just closed my eyes because my head hurts so much. He smells minty, and that makes me wanna hug him so bad.

He laid me down on the bed and he puts a blanket up to the bottom of my neck.

"Goodnight and sleepwell, love." That's the last word I heard from him and I felt that he kissed my forehead, after that I fell asleep.

I woke up when I felt that Pieck is shaking me, waking me up. "We're here." Pieck said.

My eyes are half open, and I can feel my head is aching so much. Seems like I drank a lot last night.

Pieck forced me to stand up and she wrapped my arms around her shoulders. My eyes are still halfy opened I can feel that Pieck is struggling to help me walk. "Porco! can you help me with this woman?" Pieck said while struggling to pull me.

"Why did you drank so much when you can't control yourself?" Porco said in annoyance.

"Where the hell is your boyfriend?" Porco asked.

"I'm here." They both look back and when they saw Zeke, Porco went silent.

"W-warchief." Porco said.

"I can walk properly." I said and I removed my arms on Pieck's shoulder, and I stand up properly.

I got off the train, and I saw Gabi and the others are waiting for us outside. Porco came out first, and I saw him helping Colt to walk properly, Porco did what Pieck did to me earlier.

"It looks like you two are the only ones who drank a lot." Porco said as he let Colt sit down.

"You should have known you can't hold your booze." Porco said at Colt.

"Who's the one who gave him drinks?" Falco asked.

"He looked like he wanted some." Pieck answered.

"I was the one who gave Y/N-san her drinks." Colt said while rubbing his forehead.

"It's fine, that was actually fun." I said while chuckling.

"Unbelievable. How dare you spew Pieck's kindness all over the train. Let's go, Y/N." Zeke said.

I followed Zeke. "You have fun last night?" Zeke asked while smiling.

"Kinda." I chuckled.

The family of my comrades are welcoming them. I wish my family are also here. I miss Mikasa, she was the only family I had back in Paradis. I also see Mikasa as my sister, she's actually a bit distant cousin of mine, but it looks like she won't forgive me for what I've done.

Zeke's grandparents welcomed us and hugged us both.

"It's been a long time since I've seen you both." Mrs. Jaeger said with a wide smile.

I laughed at her cute reaction.

We were about to walk to their house when I saw Falco helping the long haired soldier to put his armband correctly.

"Wait." I said to Zeke and I went to Falco because it looks like the Marleyan soldiers are calling him a brat.

"Hey-" I was about to call out those Marleyan soldiers when I saw the long haired injured soldier looking at me, he's sitting on the ground, looks like he fell.

"Hey, are you alright?" I offered my hand to let him stand up.

He accepted it and he looked at me with a cold eyes. This person seems to be familiar.

"Let's go, Falco." I put my arms in Falco's shoulder and we walked away. I looked back at that long haired soldier, and I saw that he's looking at us.

That jade eyes, seems to be really familiar. He's like someone I knew from Paradis.