Chapter 21

2 years later...

It's been 2 years since our last war, there's still a lot of war we've been through, and it was all successful.

After 2 years, which is now, we will conquer the fortress of the Mid-East Allied Forces near the coast of the continental mainland. It is called Fort Slava.

We're in a airship right now, I'm with Zeke, Reiner, and with the other eldian that we will use to turn into a titan and it will be controlled by Zeke.

"The armored train has been disabled." The Marleyan soldier said. Zeke, Reiner, and I are wearing parachute, as well as the other eldians that will turn into a titan.

"Zeke will be our spear. Reiner will be our shield. Y/N will be our weapon." The Marleyan soldier who talked earlier said.

Porco and Pieck are on the other side, they are with the other warrior candidates.

Zeke is looking at the window, while Reiner is just sitting down and waiting, while I'm just praying that I won't die.

It's sad that many soldiers will die again. Though, many soldiers are really dying every war.

After a moment, the eldians that are used to turn into a titan, were sliding to get off the airship. They are all flying through the air, Zeke kneels near the exit of the airship and then he screamed.

A lot of green lightning flashes through the sky. The three of us are holding knives to wound ourselves.

The titans fell in the ground, and this place has a walls also. Walls again.

We already jump from the airship, I look at every opponents position. Our opponents have their Anti-Titan Artillery.

When I was close to the ground, I use my knife to wound myself and then I turned into a titan.

When I exactly land, I dropped my arms on the top of the wall and I crushed the soldiers there with my palm.

I saw Reiner was also doing the same. I made a hammer and I strike it immediately on top of the wall and then I'm pulling it while running.

"Reiner!" I shouted when Reiner was hit by the Anti-Titan Artillery. He looked at me and just nod to reassure that's okay.

I was about to hit by the Anti-Titan Artillery but I quickly hardened all the back parts of my body.

I destroyed the armored train by striking my hammer on it, and the armored train exploded.

Reiner was about to hit again but Porco came and he crushed the soldiers that were trying to hit Reiner.

Galliard has always been the life saver when we're in a war.

Zeke was the last one to land. Zeke focused on the battleships and fleets of the opponents, he's throwing rocks on it.

I immediately run into Zeke and create a hardening shield when the rocks he threw go back in him.

"Thank you, beautiful." Zeke said and he smiled at me. I just smiled back at him, and he throw rocks again to the fleet and then all fleets and battleships were sinking.

I looked back at Reiner, and he was already laid on the ground, and his armored were crushed. Poor guy.

Our opponents were all killed and we claim our victory. Thanks to my best comrades.