~Rainy apologies~

~ꨄ❦♡︎꧁~*ꕥ*~꧂♡︎❦ꨄ~

-2:45 afternoon-

Gilda, Emma and Don were hanging out before the last period.

"There are three people we wanna introduce you to!" Don exclaimed.
"Who?" Emma responded, head tilting.
"This is Norman, Nat and Anna," Gilda added. "It's a pleasure to meet you." Anna said, "Nice to meet you." Norman expanded, "What they said." Nat answered a little tired, but polite.
"It's nice to meet you all!" Emma replied smiling brightly.

Anna was a shy but precise girl, everything she did had meaning. Nat was the opposite, He was confident and did most things for fun. Norman was smart, prepared, formal and took control of most situations. He's also Anna's older brother, A/N: not actually true this is just a fanfic so don't go yapping false info.

RINGGGG
The bell rang

"Oh, time to go! I'll see you all tomorrow." Emma waving goodbye to everyone as she headed in the other direction towards her house.

Drip

Emma felt a drop of water fall on her head.

Suddenly, raindrops were spilling everywhere "Just great," Emma muttered. "Now I'm wet!" she grumbled. "Hey," a voice spoke.

Emma realised something, she wasn't getting wet anymore. And a circle protecting her from the rain followed her around when she walked.

She then came to a halt
"God? Is that you?" Emma asked stunned, tilting her head as usual.

"Tsk, some naive idiot you are." The voice seemed familiar as it spoke again. "Turn around."

Emma spun around and saw Ray, the same boy that tripped her up earlier holding an umbrella above her head. "Hey! I'm not an idiot! Hmph." Emma whined looking up at him while crossing her arms.

Ray had black hair that covered one of his deep ivy green eyes. His face was chiselled almost as if an artist sculpted him perfectly.

'Gilda wasn't lying when she said he was hot,' Emma thought. After realising what she said she slapped her face. 'Don't say that Emma he's a jerk!'

"You good?" Ray asked a little concerned.
"Yes perfectly fine!" Emma quickly replied. "Well... Uhm, listen I'm not that great with apologies but sorry for tripping you up before, I guess." Ray mumbled averting eye contact.

Emma smiled "No worries!" she said giggling after.
"What the- Did you forgive me just like that? I could've made you bleed or something, aren't you still pissed?" Ray questioned.

"I find it petty to stay mad at someone for no real reason," Emma replied grinning. "Besides, you didn't make me bleed so everything's ok!"

"Oh... Well, I'm heading this way to go home so wanna walk together?" Ray asked. "Sure!" Emma said beaming.

As they walked home, sharing the umbrella someone saw them.

Sorry for leaving you few people that read this on a cliffhanger.

Word count - 468