~An annoying neighbour~

~ꨄ❦♡︎꧁~*ꕥ*~꧂♡︎❦ꨄ~

"This is where we part!" Emma told Ray as they both stopped in front of her house

"This is where we part!" Emma told Ray as they both stopped in front of her house. "Cya then," Ray replied as she bubbly walked towards the front door.

"My old scum bag will be home soon." Ray thought as he walked towards the house next door. "Wait... if I live next to Emma that makes us- just great. Now I have to live next to a carrot that doesn't shut up."

"Mama, I'm home!" Emma yelled throughout the house. "Welcome back dear!" Her mother replied. "I'm gonna go up to my room," Emma continued quieter this time. "Okay darling," Amanda answered.

Running up to her room she closed her curtains, shut the door and got into her giraffe onesie.

After getting changed she opened her window curtains and saw Ray through the window next to hers, sitting on top of his blanket shirtless, exposing his abs.

"EEK!" she squealed, as Ray made contact with a red-faced orange in a giraffe onesie.

Emma immediately closed her curtains embarrassed for even opening them.

"You idiot Emma!" She said facepalming herself.

On Ray's side, he was trying to process what had happened.
'The hell?' He thought to himself before going back to reading his book.

Ray didn't have much experience with girls so he didn't think too much of it.

Emma on the other hand was freaking out, 'What the heck did you just do Emma? You numbskull!' She thought to herself.

"You shouldn't snoop y'know," Ray said continuing to read his book.

Emma picked herself up and turned around covering her eyes.

"You shouldn't leave the curtain open if you're going to be shirtless!" Emma snapped back, still covering her face with her hand.

"Fine ill put on a shirt," Ray answered, walking over to his draw grabbing a plain black T-shirt.

"Are you finished?" Emma asked hands still over her face.

"Yeah," Ray replied walking over to his window opposite Emma's. Softly grabbing her hand across from his window removing it from her face as she opened her eyes carelessly. "You really are naive, aren't you aware that I could've been lying?" Ray answered slowly letting go of her hand.

"I like to believe in everyone!" Emma smiled, "It's confirmed, you're stupid." Ray replied, "And you're an edge lord," She added averting eyes.

"You have a problem with saying things out loud." He answered.

"Sorry!" Emma jumped realising she did say that out loud.

"Anyway, I'll see you tomorrow!" She said smiling.

"Yeah cya," Ray replied as they both closed their curtains.

~ꨄ❦♡︎꧁~*ꕥ*~꧂♡︎❦ꨄ~

Hello again, Sorry for the delay! I recently went back to school and they kinda threw me back in so I decided to take a little break! I should be uploading daily or at least within two days. To make up for my absence, here is a photo that has an art style that looks so close & extremely like the original that I can't get over it ♡︎

 To make up for my absence, here is a photo that has an art style that looks so close & extremely like the original that I can't get over it ♡︎

Word count -500