~Rumours~

~ꨄ❦♡︎꧁~*ꕥ*~꧂♡︎❦ꨄ~

The next day

As Emma made her way into school, Don, Gilda, Norman, Anna and Nat were talking about something in a group.

"Hi, guys!" Emma smiled as she walked up to them.

"Emma! What did I tell you?!" Gilda yapped. "Do you want drama?" she continued.

"What are you talking about Gilda?" Emma asked puzzled.

"It's more about what the entire school is talking about..." Anna added.

"Everyone wants the beans!" Don followed.

"What's your obsession with beans?" Nat said confused.

"What are you guys going on about?" She asked again.

"Someone posted a picture of you as Ray walking home together, and not to mention you guys looked really comfy practically snuggling under that umbrella. Everyone thinks you guys are dating." Gilda told her.

"WHA?-" Emma retorted, face growing pink.

"It's nothing like that! Ray just apologised for tripping me up, and since he had to walk home in that direction he walked with me. That's all! Anyways, it was my first day, that would be crazy."

"You didn't mention the fact you saw him shirtless," Gilda added.

"HOW?-" Emma was stuttering now.

"How do I know? The entire school knows Emma!" Gilda added, "He also held your hand at your window. Emma, I warned you, now girls are gonna be jealous and probably question you."

"It happened to me because they thought I was dating Norman, he's my brother!" Anna added.

"People here are messed up,"  Norman spoke.

"I agree." Nat defended.

"And after I told them he was my brother they tried to become my friend, it disgusted me." She finished bowing her head facing the other way.

"So what do I do?" Emma asked,

"There really is nothing you can do," Gilda noted "You just have to wait until the entire situation dies down."

"The only thing possible is to find out who uploaded those pictures and make them take them down," Norman added.

"Well, how do I find them?" Emma responded.

"Emma you're joking, right?" Norman asked.

"No, I'm dead serious." Emma countered Norman's question.

"Emma not only will this be difficult, but extremely dangerous. Someone took those photos without your consent, they could be fatal." Gilda added.

"Well then, we'll be cautious!" Emma replied

"WE RIDE AT DAWN!" Don yelled a little too eager that a teacher from the room next to them heard,

"Shush Don!" She answered back.

"Sorry miss!"

Thanks for reading this chapter, sorry it was kind of late. I appreciate everyone who reads this story. If you don't mind, a vote or a comment would make my day! ^^ thanks again for reading. ♡︎

Word count- 442

~ꨄ❦♡︎꧁~*ꕥ*~꧂♡︎❦ꨄ~