nine | sasori

TW: Violence, Blood. (I put a marking where it starts in-case you want to skip. :) Enjoy!) 

Note: "***" marks the beginning and end of a TW. 

"So, (Y/N)," Wing sits back in his spot on the floor across from Killua and you, "tell me about your nen abilities."

You tap the rim of your teacup anxiously as you meet Wing's contemplative gaze, "Oh, um...where do I even begin?"

It's currently noon, exactly when you agreed to meet Wing. Gon, Alluka and Zushi decided to go out to a nice lunch during the time of your meeting. Killua however-

"Why don't you show him your offensive ability?" Killua suggested from beside you.

"Yeah, okay, sure."

Killua insisted on tagging along with you --- even after you encouraged him to go to lunch with Gon and the rest of your friends. He was acting strange today too...more vigilant than usual. On the way to Wing's Place, his eyes darted nervously around the street.

It was clear that he was anticipating someone. But, who?

You placed your teacup on the table and made your way over to a large mat to the left of Wing's table setup. Gracefully, grabbed the handle of your katana with your (d/h) hand and pulled it out of its sheath.

Taking a deep breath, you concentrated your nen energy to your hands, shooting it up your blade. A scarlet red energy engulfed you and your katana, the edges of your aura flying in a flurry of quick, tiny butterflies. Your eyes, now a deep scarlet that matched your aura, connected with Wing's.

"This is my offensive ability: Butterfly Effect," You declared. Wing's gaze remained unchanged as you demonstrated your aura, unlike Killua, who's eyes glazed over in wonder as he watched the scarlet aura butterflies fly off the tip of your blade.

Wing smiled, "Your aura is very impressive, (Y/N). I can see that you've been trained well. What does this ability do?"

You returned the smile, "Well, I transfer a bit of my life energy into the blade, and when I cut someone with it, my life energy enters the victim and acts as an anti-healing agent, reducing their energy and worsening any wounds. If they try to hurt anyone else, they regret it because they immediately feel the backlash."

Killua leaned forward in his seat, "What's the catch?"

You sighed, "The catch is that the more I use Butterfly Effect, the more exhausted I get."

Wing pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose, "I see. Remind me what the ability is that's giving you trouble?"

You relaxed your aura, "It's my healing ability. While it is my most powerful ability, it's...also my most constraining one. The problem is that when I heal, anyone I've healed in the past is suddenly linked with me again, and they can see through my eyes as I heal."

Wing brings a hand to his chin, "So, a sort of nen bond is formed."

You nod, "Yeah, I remember my mom saying something about that to me when I was younger."

"Who was your mother?" Wing pressed.

You chewed the inside of your lip, "(Y/M/N), she was a member of the Kurta clan."

Wing smiled, "I knew her, she was a friend of my old master, Bisky. She was a fantastic woman."

"Thank you."

Wing stood from his seat and approached you slowly, "Can I ask you something, (Y/N)?"

You nodded.