seven | little things

[Author's Note]

Hey guys! I usually don't do Author's Notes at the beginning of the chapter but I just have two things for you guys: 

- (d/h) means Dominant Hand (right or left lol) 

- Reader does some cool Katana stuff in this chapter! If you want to see what that looks like I recommend watching the youtube video attached above! ^^^ 

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! See you at the bottom :) 

...

The cool summer night air kissed your face as soon as you stepped out of the door. Killua was nowhere in sight.

You pulled the red scarf around your shoulders closer to your body as you called out, "Killua! Killua? Where are you?"

You frantically picked up the pace and began your descent down the hill leading to Mito's house. It's dark outside, and a little cold, he shouldn't be out here alone. A worried frown worked its way onto your face at the thought of a cold Killua sitting alone in the dark.

You called out for him again when you reached the bottom of the hill and didn't see Killua anywhere. A sharp panic settled in your chest. What if something happened to him?

The forest in front of you was shrouded in pitch-black darkness, the trees covered the ground from any moonlight that could illuminate the grass below. You weren't a big fan of dark, cold places, but for Killua you kept going.

Regret weighed heavily on your heart as you forged on. Regret and guilt for....for what? What exactly was it that I did wrong? You felt bad for simply knowing that you could have hurt Killua in any way. The white-haired boy has been nothing but good to you.

You let out a shaky sigh as you continued through the dark forest, "Killua! Killua! Please, Killua! Where did you go?"

A soft thud landed behind you and you froze. Before you could whip around to see who it was, you felt a warm breath of air on your neck. It made you shiver and a warm blush crept up your neck when you heard the person behind you speak.

"Go back home, (Y/N). You're going to get lost, you idiot."

Killua stepped out from behind you and continued walking in front of you, his hands stuffed into the pockets of his shorts and his head hanging low.

After shaking yourself out of your frozen state, you followed him, "Killua! I'm not going home without you!"

He ignored you and kept walking ahead of you to a clearing in the forest.

Your eyebrows knit together in concern as you followed behind him clumsily, tripping over branches and rocks on the ground occasionally.

"Why are you ignoring me Killua? Can you please just talk to me? I-I don't know what I did wrong..."

You almost slammed into his back when he abruptly stopped walking in the middle of the clearing. The moonlight illuminated the silver strands of his hair and his pale skin. Killua looked over his shoulder to look at you with a hard look in his cerulean eyes.

"Don't you have somewhere else to be? Shouldn't you be packing to leave with Kurapika? Leave me alone."

Packing?...Leaving? Killua continued walking, leaving you gaping at his retreating form. Is he...jealous? You quickly sprinted back to him, "Will you just stop for a minute!? Why-why would I leave with Kurapika?"