one.

it was another school day, meaning more stress and homework.

i hate this.

but the only thing i like about it is seeing my friends and chan.

my best friend, chan was a year above me that's why we only hangout during lunch and dismissal.
so throughout the day i'm with my '00 liner friends.

hyunjin, jisung, and seungmin.

we've been classmates since high school, and luckily we got in the same college. we have another friend named jeongin, which is also seungmin's boyfriend but he's still in his third year high school.

——

i was sitting on the garden's bench while waiting for chan to come outside. he's a year above me so his classes are two hours longer.

twenty minutes later, i finally spot my best friend, but he was with someone...

——

"channie!" felix said while walking up to them.

"hey lix!" chan replied, ruffling the blonde boy's hair.

"oh by the way, meet sana." the older added.

( a/n: i don't listen or stan twice but i saw a pic of chan and sana on pinterest and decided to make her part of the story lol )

"oh..um hi i'm felix..." felix stuttered. he was never a social person that's why he's quite awkward in situations like this.

"uhh chan, i'll get going, i still have to go to the library. it was nice meeting you felix! byee!" sana said while walking out of the school gate.

"bye!" both boys said.

——

they were walking back to the dorm in a comfortable silence, when felix decided to speak up.

"that girl a while ago, is she your girlfriend?" he asked while playing with the hem of his sweater.

"w-what? of course not! why would you think that?" chan suddenly chokes on air.

"hmm nothing..." felix shrugged.

"why is my lixie jealous??" the older boy teased with a slight smirk.

chan has always been the flirty type. he's a guy who all of the girls— and even boys at school pine over.

including me.

but i'm never letting him know that of course.

"my lix- what the hell! i'm not jea-" he quickly replied.

"okay okay no need to be so defensive!" chan chuckled, having fun at teasing the blushing boy.

——

it was currently ten in the evening and i was bored so i decided to go to the convenience store.

before i left i sent a quick message to chan, asking if he wants to go with me.

[ to channie 🐺 ]
> channie hyungg wanna go with me to the convenience store?? ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

[ from channie 🐺 ]
> k lix, meet u at the gate ;)

[ to channie 🐺 ]
> ew don't wink wonk at me (ง'̀-'́)ง

[ from channie 🐺 ]
> lol ok ;)

"did he just- ugh whatever" i groaned.

it was pretty cold so i decided to wear an oversized hoodie i stole from chan and some sweatpants.
i grabbed my phone and made my way out the room. as i pass down the hallway, i suddenly hear a voice call me.

"yongbok? where are you going?" my older brother asked.

"huh? oh just the convenience store." ugh why does he have to be awake at this time.

"with?" i swear he's getting on my nerves.

"obviously chan." i rolled my eyes, annoyed at the questions minho asked.

"hmm okay...be sure to be back by 2 am." nodding as a response, i finally get to go out.

——

chan and felix spent the whole night playing in the park near the convenience store.

nights like this are really special to felix.

——

@leebok_ 2 am things シliked by bangchan_ , hwangjin , h

liked by bangchan_ , hwangjin , h.sungie , minhoiscute , and 1,789 others
comments:
> hwangjin: bitch how dare u not invite me >:(
> leebok_: lol sorry 😛
> minhoiscute: ya'll stop acting like a couple 🙄
> leebok_: hyung stfu 😐

——

omfg this took me forever to write since i kept changing the story line,, but i finally made up my mind :D
don't forget to comment, vote and give your honest opinions!
thank you for reading <3
- h.