ten.

"W-WHAT?" a surprised chan yelled, pulling his hair out of frustration.

sana just had shown him felix's last message to her before he left.

'hi i know we don't talk a lot but please take care of chan for me :)'

"do you know where he is now?!" chan pleadingly said.

"based from his last post i think he returned to australia..?" sana was also surprised when she saw it.

"h-he can't be.." chan was frustrated, he wanted to tell felix how sorry he is and how much he loves him.

especially now that it's the younger's birthday and he's probably spending it alone.

chan immediately ran to felix's house, knowing that minho would be there. he knocked loudly until a sleepy
minho showed up.

"chan? what are you doing he-" he gets cut off by chan, whose tears are streaming down his face.

"m-minho where's f-felix?!" he semi shouted.

"so you found out...he went back home chan..." minho sighed, feeling bad for the boy in front of him.

"when d-did he leave..?" tears finally stopped flowing from his eyes.

"last night, right before you came to ji's party," minho knew that felix intentionally left early to not see chan.

"i could've s-seen h-him before he left.." if he just drove faster then, he'd be able to see felix.

"have you realized your feelings now, hm?" minho knew, seungmin already told him, but he still wanted to hear it from chan.

"i-i did, i love him so much minho and i can't believe that i've been hurting him all this time!" he sobbed once again.

"then go, run after him chan, i can't bear to see my brother get destroyed again.." the brown haired boy smiled.

"thanks minho, i'll make sure to never let go of him," he then ran back home, making sure to keep his promise.

——

once he got home, he went to his room and grabbed his laptop, instantly booking a flight to australia.

he had saved up money for whenever he wants to go back there, so he decided to use it now.

just wait a little bit longer, lix. we'll be together soon.

after his booking got confirmed, he packed all the things he would need for the flight.

it was around 10 pm when he finished, and he leaves at 9 am tomorrow, so he decided to finally sleep.

——

bangchan_ : going back to my home

comments disabled!